Boom
@Blue
Reaction score
Me shitting in a bag and then eating it is better than Josstice League

Let's not pretend the Snyder Cut is on the level of Infinity War or Endgame tho

Too long

Steppenwolf was still bad

Darkseid was cool but he didn't do anything

Isn't it like four fucking hours long, or some shit? I mean, with "Watchmen" it made sense, because there was so much shit that just didn't make the cut, and it was his movie. There was a reason for the "Ultimate Cut". This on other hand, seems like a last ditch effort to save a franchise that they didn't really know what to do with. Hire Whedon for the whimsical Marvel shit, and then double back when that failed.

Throw the whole universe in the trash, and get back to Batman. The only universe within DC that people actually care about. The rest can go suck a dick. You got "Fast Runner Man", "Fish Man", "Not Terminator Man", a whole bunch of "Kind of Superman"...just stop. Batman. There's the money.

Last edited:
Tried to watch it knowing it was super long, but turned it off after it seemed too pretentious with the dramatic music for slow mo shit scene. Will try to watch the rest later to see what they did with Darkseid.

I fell asleep watching it and didn't care to rewatch. Same with that last Indy movie.

tumblr_m4sh7mmf631qg42pfo3_250.gif

Did anyone ever claim it was good?

If anything, it's the worse of the two cuts.

Because 2 hours of torture is better than 4 hours of torture.

Amount of additional scenes made the movie slightly more legible.

I thought it was better than the theatrical version but still had major shortcomings:

A) too long
2) too many slow mo sequences (someone actually timed it a whopping 17 minutes of slow motion in the movie)
D) that fucking music that played every time Wonder Woman does anything at all in the movie

I actually liked MoS, BvS, and WW (Which Snyder directed the action scenes).

And looked forward to JL Snyder Cut after it was announced.

And it still blows my mind that it was in 4:3 aspect ratio. Every Snyder movie was a ratio of widescreen....hell... EVERY movie is widescreen including every IMAX movie is later released on BluRay is in widescreen.

I've bought it, but I've only watched it once.

And since its release Zack Snyder basically has become Paul Anderson.

Back