Hooker has no chance

I think I was the only guy that I saw, not saying the only guy period, who legitimately thought Dan had a good chance of winning that wasn’t just he has a new haircut or I believe he’ll do it. Good striker, his losses at lightweight recently a close fight with Dustin, a flash tko where he wasn’t fully out by chandler, submitted by islam which is forgivable, and turner struggled with the sneaky striking of frevola and gamrot in the second rounds

That was a real roky moment. Im glad for him. Still I believe if they fight 10 times he would lost about 8.Bookmakers gave him major underhorse too

He's a glorified gatekeeper that got a few fans because he's a white, less cringe version of Izzy. But he was never a very good fighter.

"that got a few fans because he's a white"

Yeah it's because he's white, and not because he fights his fuckin ass off.
I don't even like the dude, but you can't deny homeboys heart, and determination.

IMG_20230628_031355_01.gif

I think I was the only guy that I saw, not saying the only guy period, who legitimately thought Dan had a good chance of winning that wasn’t just he has a new haircut or I believe he’ll do it. Good striker, his losses at lightweight recently a close fight with Dustin, a flash tko where he wasn’t fully out by chandler, submitted by islam which is forgivable, and turner struggled with the sneaky striking of frevola and gamrot in the second rounds

Hooker also lost very bad to Arnold Allen at 145 recently.

Lost all respect for this fraud when he came out with that salty cheating stuff, had no proof and then said that islam needed to prove him wrong lol.

Glad to see he still has something in the tank, it feels like he would’ve wilted in the recent past in similar situations, but he was able to extend combinations to break Turner.

He really should’ve gotten a finish though.

Breaking his wrist/ arm in r2 probably played a huge factor in not hunting the finish

"that got a few fans because he's a white"

Yeah it's because he's white, and not because he fights his fuckin ass off.
I don't even like the dude, but you can't deny homeboys heart, and determination.

View attachment 990413

Plenty of fighters 'fight their ass off' who have zero fans.

And yes some fans don't like Izzy or like Izzy less because he's black. Do you deny those people exist?

Plenty of fighters 'fight their ass off' who have zero fans.

And yes some fans don't like Izzy or like Izzy less because he's black. Do you deny those people exist?

Hooker goes in to kill or be killed, and that's why most people like him.
He also is one of the very few fighters representing a small country....im sure he has some fans there simply because....ya know....home and all.

If you have issues with fighters because of their race... that's a you problem.

<DCWhoa>

lmao, over the years I've seen people made bold predictions that aged badly. But never so wrong twice in a single event.

<36>

Petition to archive this thread. lol
To be fair, they were both big favorites so it's not that hilarious

To be fair, they were both big favorites so it's not that hilarious

There are favorite and heavy favorite, then there are bet your house because "no chance" threads. My response was appropriate as well.

He's a glorified gatekeeper that got a few fans because he's a white, less cringe version of Izzy. But he was never a very good fighter.

One of the most retarded things I've ever read on here.

You deserve a reward

Reactions: HHJ
One of the most retarded things I've ever read on here.

You deserve a reward

You think Hooker is an elite fighter who deserves a titleshot?

I'll make a sig bet with you, when do you think he'll be champ/

Back