Hooray For Equality!!!! 80% of People in Venezuela Are Now Living In Poverty

Anything you can make a profit at should be private. Anything you can’t make money at should be not for profit. Anything that can’t make a profit and could infiringe on the public’s safety should be government.

Oversimplifying shit.

Vietnam is only thriving now because they toned down the communism and allowed American investment in the 90s. they had starvation levels of poverty, then the government freed up the economy and opened the country for foreign tourism and investment. Their economic success is proof of the failure of Marxism in relation to capitalism

I've been to Vietnam twice in the past 12 months alone and almost single person told me that they don't have bad blood from the war anymore because now their prospering from our investments and all of them want to learn English to deal with Americans

They started the transition in 1990 and
5pcGDP.gif

Which is my point, communism and capitalism are just catch-phrases at this point.

What fucked up Venezuela is price controls coupled with the Venezuelan bank not allowing people to get their hand of forex for imports.

Im not a fan of some of Bernie pitches (although i appreciate his honesty), but i dont think he has ever advocated for price controls.

Back