Hopkins: "If I am white I'd be on every billboard and milk carton in America."

Hopkins is also a muslim.

Just sayin...

If he were white and he said the same things about black people that he says about white people, the social justice warriors would have hounded him out of a career years ago. I loved it when he said to Joe Calzaghe "I'll never let a white boy beat me", and Calzaghe didn't stoop to his level, but rather called him on his outright racism and then proceeded to beat him fair and square. Hopkins also stomped on the Puerto Rican flag in Puerto Rico which was uncalled for and unnecessary to hype the fight. His hatred of white people never stopped him from relying on white scientists to help him with cutting edge sports medicine that helped him compete in the sport at such an old age, though. Hopkins is a hell of a fighter and it's amazing what he's been able to do at such an advanced age as a fighter, but as a human being, he is severely lacking.

He's your typical clueless African American convert, who's been spoon fed all the bad stuff about white people by arabs, whilst said arabs say nothing about the arabic slave trade, or the fact that blacks are part responsible for the trans-atlantic slave trade.

Sadly, the tendency from closed minded white libtards and non-whites is to embrace and amplify all the bad stuff about white people, whilst absolutely rejecting anything that would suggest that people who aren't evil white people could do anything wrong.

I have to disagree with ol Bhop on this. If he was white maybe, just maybe, he might be somewhat more popular, I doubt it, but no way in hell would he be some kind of superstar.

It's ok for black athletes to be racist. Of course if a white athlete says anything at all slightly racist towards blacks, his career is ruined, everyone hates him and he the worst person in the world

Did some mod just edit the shit out of this thread?

Did some mod just edit the shit out of this thread?
No. This is the WR version covering this story. You're probably recalling the Boxing forum's thread.

Has anyone reminded bhop that George Foreman is black?

Bullshit HOP. thats his name. Hes a boring, open racist, abrasive unmarketable felon...

Nike is pushing black athletes down peoples throat for so long BSHop is trolling.

Guy just wants some more PPV buys is all.

Guy just wants some more PPV buys is all.

True that....Sports are nothing more than a subset of entertainment industry just like movies, tv, radio and music. They all hustle for the almighty dollar...rightly so truth be told

545f24a44977d.image.jpg

545f119d37da8.image.jpg

:icon_lol:

Just another case of whitey holding the black man down and taking his shit, right?

Guys like Hopkins have to say shit like this to promote themselves because nothing else about him is interesting.

Sad day in the boxing world...

Bernard HOpkins finished the fight on his feet however...mad respect to him.

Back