Hot take: Henry Cejudo will beat Aljamain Sterling and expose the BW division for what it is.

I know, it's not even like he was a dominant champ at 125 lol. He literally didn't defend his title against any 125ers (Dillashaw is not a 125 pounder) and he won the title in a dubious decision. Mighty Mouse got traded right after otherwise he probably would have just took the title right back.

If Triple C was not a wrestler with a medal people wouldn't think nearly as high of him. He didn't defend his title against any of the contenders at 125 and only beat 2 or 3 guys at 135 if you want to give him credit for Dilashaw. Two of those guys are basically retired or should be.
You shit on Cejudo's Dillashaw win but what does that say about Aljo literally cherry picking a worse, shittier version of him as a title defense, then calling himself the GOAT for winning?

Cejudo has a horseshoe up his ass

Fought and beat a near dead TJ
Questionable decision over MM
Wins bw belt over a guy who never became champ and basically lost every fight afterwards
Defends against a non top10 BW in Cruz then vanishes.

Cejudo still had a ton left to prove

Cejudo has a horseshoe up his ass

Fought and beat a near dead TJ
Questionable decision over MM
Wins bw belt over a guy who never became champ and basically lost every fight afterwards
Defends against a non top10 BW in Cruz then vanishes.

Cejudo still had a ton left to prove
Still a better resumé than Sterling.

Wins a belt off a DQ win over Paper Champ Yan who in the next fight barely squeaks by in a split decision

Beat a way worse shittier version of TJ who shouldn't have even been there as his title defense

Also Cejudo beat prime Moraes who put prime Aljo on a fucking stretcher. Sterling is the one with something to prove

Still a better resumé than Sterling.

Wins a belt off a DQ win over Paper Champ Yan who in the next fight barely squeaks by in a split decision

Beat a way worse shittier version of TJ who shouldn't have even been there as his title defense

Also Cejudo beat prime Moraes who put prime Aljo on a fucking stretcher. Sterling is the one with something to prove
Tj shouldn't have been in there with either of them

He was the closest I've seen a fighter to death from weight cutting

I think Sterling will win this. Either submission or a decision. I believe he will be able to get cejudo down or cejudo will mess up somewhere and that's where sterling will get his opportunity to jump on.

Just because Cejudo is REALLY good doesn’t mean that BW isn’t stacked as hell.

Ya gotta admit Sterling has genius level mic skills

“Anaconda, human backpack. I take you down, it's a f---ing wrap wrap”

tumblr_p0qxb41O5f1r7vh24o1_500.gifv

Back