HOT TAKE: Mayra Bueno Silva is more exciting fighter than Sean Strickland

Mayra juicing on pharmaceutical is no Bueno.

We'll see about this next fight...

It’s so crazy to see people act like Strickland is this barnburner fighter all of a sudden. Am I the only one who remembers Strickland’s snoozefest against Uriah Hall. Or when played it safe against Jack Hermansson. Or how he went three years without a finish. Mean all but one fight of MBS’s UFC wins have been finishes. She clearly is more entertaining.View attachment 1024360

I enjoy watching Strickland's distance management.

It's like a game of chicken. He could get clobbered at any time, but doesn't seem to because he's so good at it.

But the peril is there.

I think he gets flattened on Saturday though!

It’s so crazy to see people act like Strickland is this barnburner fighter all of a sudden. Am I the only one who remembers Strickland’s snoozefest against Uriah Hall. Or when played it safe against Jack Hermansson. Or how he went three years without a finish. Mean all but one fight of MBS’s UFC wins have been finishes. She clearly is more entertaining.
Being contrarian isnt the same thing as a "hot take".

Being contrarian isnt the same thing as a "hot take".

I don’t think it contrarian. A couple months ago Strickland was openly mocked for being boring. You Google the threads on him. It is a common theme while MBS has finished in all of wins but one. I think it’s a pretty reasonable argument

It’s so crazy to see people act like Strickland is this barnburner fighter all of a sudden. Am I the only one who remembers Strickland’s snoozefest against Uriah Hall. Or when played it safe against Jack Hermansson. Or how he went three years without a finish. Mean all but one fight of MBS’s UFC wins have been finishes. She clearly is more entertaining.

Spitting facts here.

Not just the Hall fight, but what about Cannonier? Snowflake Sean spent the entire fight running scared. Same against Hermanson.

He finished that Abus bum who gassed out instantly and then scored a knockdown and all of a sudden he's some action fighter? Hahaha no. Outside of that knockdown sequence in the first round against Izzy, not even that much happened in that fight.

He's had a couple of exciting performances here and there, but mostly he's boring. Mayra on the other hand, is the opposite.

She used to just block strikes with her face and was all offense. Her fight against Montana was pure violence.

The fight against Manon was the first fight where she'd learned how to block with her guard instead of her face. She focused way too much on it, and it was a boring fight out of her. Her fight against Wu was also bad, but that was her first fight up at BW.

She's been ending girls in under 2 rounds ever since.

Good chance Sean just sits on the backfoot and tries to point fight DDP while DDP comes for his head. Meanwhile, Mayra is going to be going forward looking to take Pennington out hard.

Champtara is way more exciting than Snowflake Sean.

Drey hates on fighters who smashed Izzy... Stay tuned for more "breaking" news!

Bueno Silva is the GOAT for scoffing and laughing at Peña's yapping g

Back