Crime House Republicans introduce OMAR ACT

They maybe should be careful what they wish for, though. And try to learn something from past mistakes. If they really think they ahve the goods then go for it, but if it's the same old GOP nonsense...

When they went after Clinton for getting a BJ his popularity went up ....iirc double digits with independents.

That grinch looking fool Gingrich (who was having his own extramarital affair) was leading the charge, and it led to him ousted from his leadership positions in the Republican party and resigning, while the Republicans significantly underperformed in the midterms.

im cool with corruption from all sides getting found out personally. i cheer it on as much when its dems getting caught as i do republicans.

i think you are right but i am of the opinion that there is a ton of rank corruption that doesn't really get looked into and discovered so even though the motivations are totally partisan i think its better than investigations not happening at all.
The idea of checks and balances is sound. But one side will minimize anything found and the other will blow it up like it's the end of the world. And the clapping seals will support their "side" like they're defending family or something.

But I completely agree with your subtext. As in, corruption is almost a foregone conclusion. The scale and how it compares to the opposition and how whataboutism can be applied are the real questions. Yeah, you're on the "left" (not a knock) but you're not a blind partisan hack and would accept legit and relevant conclusions. Unfortunately there are many who would not.

Why not wait to show their cards until after the new Congress gets sworn in?

Lol righties wanna investigate Biden for child trafficking while ignoring that Trump was bffs with Epstein and used to party all the time with him and take flights together. Even wished Maxwell good luck.

<Dany07>

Ahhh, it’s almost like the mid term wake-up call didn’t wake them up. And trump running again!?Lol, the best campaign strategy for democrats the next two years is to sit back and watch.
Independents/moderates give no fucks about hunter/Biden.
Republicans new mantra..”when you lose bigly ,you double down”.
Wait til the make interracial marriage illegal. Clarence really wants a divorce I think

What are you, A conspiri-tease? Alex Jones guy? Good thing he's not the president... Am I doing any of this right?

Come on man, the big guy? No way!

Lol righties wanna investigate Biden for child trafficking while ignoring that Trump was bffs with Epstein and used to party all the time with him and take flights together. Even wished Maxwell good luck.

<Dany07>
Yeah! Trump's a party guy who flies places! He said a bad tweet too, Impeach him!

Lol must ignore Trumps Epstein connection!
connecting all the dots as we speak! and oh boy, he's a heck of a nefarious fella, seems like he's interacted with tens of very rich people and those people almost certainly did somethings, dot dot dot, Trump's bad too, and did things because of the things the other people did! Here i thought the man couldn't make a decision without being dragged through the mud but now i see how he's guilty!

"Dems used impeachment as an unjustified weapon! They're terrible people!"

"What malarkey can we conjure up to use to impeach Biden?"
- R

Ffs this pendulum is becoming a perpetual motion machine. On all fronts.
Impeach. Why not? It was a joke under trump so just keep it going.

Next they'll investigate him for running a puppy mill

They are going to impeach Biden at least three times.

I'd bet against any. There's no real basis, and while the party might be 90% crazies, that's not enough to get him on something fake. And anyway, I get the sense that people are starting to chill out a bit.

They are all corrupt POS but I'd rather see Congress focus on passing legislation that makes our lives better than tit for tat BS.

Had the same thought.... all of these current "investigations" are purely for show, mud slinging and trying to keep their side in power. Not that peeps on one side aren't cheering this... the other side has many cheers when it's trump. But its a sad testimony in a lot of ways knowing that the whole thing is a political strategy...

Had the same thought.... all of these current "investigations" are purely for show, mud slinging and trying to keep their side in power. Not that peeps on one side aren't cheering this... the other side has many cheers when it's trump. But its a sad testimony in a lot of ways knowing that the whole thing is a political strategy...

I don't think it's equivalent, though, because Trump really did richly deserve impeachment. I think he so consistently steps over the line that people have a hard time focusing on any individual instance, but any other president would have been impeached and removed for illegally using gov't money to coerce a foreign country into helping him in an election. If Trump were generally clean and then was caught doing that, no one would defend him. And then trying to stay in office and encourage rioting as part of that after losing an election is another thing that would be the scandal of the century if, like, Jimmy Carter had done it.

I don't think it's equivalent, though, because Trump really did richly deserve impeachment. I think he so consistently steps over the line that people have a hard time focusing on any individual instance, but any other president would have been impeached and removed for illegally using gov't money to coerce a foreign country into helping him in an election. If Trump were generally clean and then was caught doing that, no one would defend him. And then trying to stay in office and encourage rioting as part of that after losing an election is another thing that would be the scandal of the century if, like, Jimmy Carter had done it.
They're still investigating a whole lot of stuff. I'm not saying whether any of these investigations are totally unfounded. . But I think a lot of what is being done today be there evidence found or not is for political gain. Not for Justice. Joe bidens son is definitely corrupt. Whether he had any part in hiding or preventing his sons investigation I get. If he influenced others to get his son these positions I get...But the reasoning behind most of this stuff is not for Justice

Back