How Can Any Man Who Has Been Sexually Successful

I've only been accused of rape once. A girl told me she was ready to rock and the sky's the limit on our first date but I was tired and kinda creeped out so just gave her a hug and went to sleep. She told everyone we knew that I raped her the next day. You can't win bros.

If you do that at work, you may have a discussion with hr at worse. Are you really comparing looking at ass with sexual deviant behavior like rape or a girl watching you jackoff?
Show me the women speaking out saying he “looked” at my ass not grabbed at the very least
Accusation is all it takes

You touched my penis. Prove you didn’t

That is just what my common sense tells me has happened. Not on the victims claim but the details we know until now.
Its the combination of all the things. Like in your example you didn't think you would have to send the person an email apologizing because it was an accident.
He did that. His employer heard from the allegations and probably saw the email and fired him.

It's obvious that he saw the shirt go up and he took the opportunity to touch her on her back.
That's just my common sense telling me that's what happened. But of course, I am just an observer commenting on the internet if I had to make any decisions on peoples life I would have to consider more evidence before making a decision.
There is a big difference between common sense and making assumptions. Blurring those lines explains a lot about the current climate of condemnation without information IMO.

It's not always that easy either because one persons decent might be boring or not what is desired by another.
It is as easy as taking time to get a good sense of what someone is into before doing something that might cross the line with one person, even if someone else would find it a turn on.

At the same time, of all the accusations that have been made in the recent past, there aren't many that would not be widely seen as offensive to most people. Not a lot of grey area in the stories I've been reading.

Some of these guys are socially retarded and can't read social cues for shit. There are some guys I know who I can foresee being accused of sexual molestation or harassment, not because they are necessarily malicious and forcing themselves on women, but because they are social retards who think a girl saying hi is an invitation for them to whip their dick out.

know for a fact that he never raped and/or sexually molested a woman at some point in his sexual history?

You may think that it was ok, but the way women are coming out after 20 plus years, and accusing men of rape/assault/harassment misconduct, none of us is safe.

It is hunting season on sexually successful men out there. LOL

So, how can a man even a approach a woman with any kind of confidence? If she likes you, you win. If she doesn't, 10 years from now she can accuse you of sexually harassing her, and you will be guilty, forced to make a public apology, and step down from your Fortune 500 business.

It ain't a game out there, just having fun may come back to bite you in the ass, if you financially succeed. LOL

Be careful guys.

What in the world are you talking about? It's really easy to go your whole life without sexually assaulting or harassing women.

For one, you just don't approach women in the workplace. It's really simple. It doesn't matter if you're in different departments or if you're not her boss, just don't do it. If she's willing to do something and makes the moves first, then go for it. But in general, just don't shit where you eat. And don't go drinking or inviting coworkers or customers into hotel rooms alone.

That seems to cut out about 80% of accusations right there. Pubic interactions are pretty simple too. Don't be a fucking horn dog unless it's a club and she's clearly a slut who wants to be treated as such. And no means no.

I just don't get it. I fucked plenty of chicks in my younger days, and I know for a fact that none of them or any of the girls that turned me down are going to come back and say I sexually assaulted or harassed them.

You only need to worry about this if you're a creep.

It is as easy as taking time to get a good sense of what someone is into before doing something that might cross the line with one person, even if someone else would find it a turn on.

At the same time, of all the accusations that have been made in the recent past, there aren't many that would not be widely seen as offensive to most people. Not a lot of grey area in the stories I've been reading.
Please click on the link in my prior post about the Ghomeshi case and tell me how you would getr around that if its always that easy?

The girls were into it on the nights they were with him and begged him for more going on 6 months after the fact, and then all but accused him of rape later when they realized he was a playboy and was not going to be with them.

What in the world are you talking about? It's really easy to go your whole life without sexually assaulting or harassing women.

For one, you just don't approach women in the workplace. It's really simple. It doesn't matter if you're in different departments or if you're not her boss, just don't do it. If she's willing to do something and makes the moves first, then go for it. But in general, just don't shit where you eat. And don't go drinking or inviting coworkers or customers into hotel rooms alone.

That seems to cut out about 80% of accusations right there. Pubic interactions are pretty simple too. Don't be a fucking horn dog unless it's a club and she's clearly a slut who wants to be treated as such. And no means no.

I just don't get it. I fucked plenty of chicks in my younger days, and I know for a fact that none of them or any of the girls that turned me down are going to come back and say I sexually assaulted or harassed them.

You only need to worry about this if you're a creep
Except you do not know that. It is kind of like a reverse lottery and you just not have been the winner (loser) yet but that does not mean you cannot be if you are still sexually active and a player. Your comment assumes every single woman is decent and won't lie or make anything up and you have NO control over that.

And what do you think about Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos dating first and then marrying people who worked for them, just f out of curiosity?

Read the room. Read people. See if they're interested before grabbing them by the pussy.

If she's not interested move on and don't persist.

Grab 'em by the pussy and let the chips fall where they may!

jsut because you are weak and powerless, doesn't make this about your fears.

this isn't about you, simple child.
What are you going on about? LOL

The same things you say about me, I can say about you. What is the point of that? Make an argument that can be challenged or don't bother participating.

If you are such a smart guy with great self-control, why are you wasting your time with me? LOL

Weren't you an 18 year old decent looking guy on a college campus with beautiful women who just wanted to have fun, before they settle down?

Add a little alcohol in that type of environment, and I am pretty sure it safe to say, many guys who have been in those types of environments, have done something sexually deviant to a woman, either intentionally or unintentionally.

If you don't remember every girl you have ever slept with, chances are you have raped/molested at least one of them.

You have to be incredibly fucking dense to rape/molest someone and not notice.

You have to either be incredibly STUPID, or so blinded by LUST that you don't notice or don't care.

I remember my sexual history pretty damn well, and I'm confident I haven't done anything that I'm ashamed of.

Sounds like someone can’t satisfy his wife or himself without getting a new woman
sounds like you dont know what ur talking about. ill pm you the details if you wish to not be ignorant. I have been really honest about my marriage issue in the past here as a way of warning guys about the pitfalls.

Its why some innocent guys get in trouble. Some women will only let you get with them if you force it not saying rape them but show you are very actively interested in them.

the whole harder to get the sweeter the fruit type deal.

Like I said no means no but sometimes no means yes. Its fucked up but you learn to deal with it.
Is it truly worth it to test the waters to see if no actually means yes? Lots of victims say that they acquiesce to the sex act due to the pressure from the male. I mean honestly, if a chick says stop, laughing or not, it is not really worth the risk to try and push forward in hopes that she is playing hard to get. Just spend a few moments alone with Lefty Lacy and send the lady on her way.

You have to be incredibly fucking dense to rape/molest someone and not notice.

You have to either be incredibly STUPID, or so blinded by LUST that you don't notice or don't care.

I remember my sexual history pretty damn well, and I'm confident I haven't done anything that I'm ashamed of.

Well, some localities have instituted a interpretation of existing rape laws to say that any woman that is over the legal limit of intoxication, .08 or higher, then they are not capable of giving legal consent. These places literally made drunk hook ups illegal. http://s3.amazonaws.com/content.washingtonexaminer.biz/web-producers/072215JakeJosie.jpg

And only the male is on the hook with this law, as surprise surprise, men can not be raped by women under the law. The law is clearly targeted at men.

what the fuck is wrong with you cretans? hunting season on sexually successful men? do you even know what the fuck sexual assault or sexual harassment means?

i take it you don't or you wouldn't have made such a stupid fucking thread. seriously, all of you morons that don't know what the fuck goes on in the world, just shut the fuck up and stay in your fucking small hole in the world. there's a reason you don't have the fucking sense to participate in the world and this is one of those reasons.

Back