How can St Pierre beat Bisping? seriously..what can he do?

The notion that GSP can't wrestle Bisping just because he's bigger is so fucking stupid. The primary advantage that size has when it comes to grappling is strength, which goes out the window when the smaller guy is still stronger than you.

Look at how Mayhem Miller was able to blanket Bisping, now look at how GSP blanketed Mayhem Miller.

There you go, MMA equation solved.
It sounds like MMAth but it isn't. Styles makes fights, Bisping will probably be wrestlefucked. Unless USADA does a number on GSP

It's pretty obvious how GSP wins this fight... even Bisping understands how Georges can win this fight... it is why Mike has been mocking the "jab, jab, grab, double leg" because he knows it is a very serious threat.

Honestly, I think the intangible here is not whether GSP can take Michael down, or hold him down, it will be if he is even remotely the same fighter that he was 4 years ago. If he is still an elite fighter, his takedowns are unlike anyone else in MMA. Georges is quite unique after the takedown, he constantly moves for position.

If Georges is not the same fighter, he is going to be in a very tough fight with a guy who is bigger and battle-hardened, it will be a long night for the Frenchman.

Why are you so sure St.Pierre won't be able to wrestle Bisping?

Tim Kennedy was able to that while being the same height and a couple lbs heavier on fight night than St.Pierre is expected to be . Kennedy has said he's around 205 on fight night while St.Pierre posted a picture from a few days ago around where he weighed around 197.

mmaaa.jpg
Does GSP have hairy ape-like forearms like Kennedy?

He could take Bisping down and not let him up. That's a possibility.

He can wrestle fuck him and he can outstrike Bisping. Bisping is the underdrog for a reason, he's an above average fighter fighting one of the GOATs.

He'll French him out.

Zust laik zat

I'm wondering how my pic bisping gonna win he's gonna get taken down I can only see him stealing a decision with some knock downs big moments and aggression

After the weigh in pics I cancelled my bet, GSP looked better than I expected and Bisping looked worse. The GSP / Bisping fight is a toss up. The only sure bet (90% sure) is that JJ beats up Rose.

Least you cut your losses in half...
You just never know in this game.

Least you cut your losses in half...
You just never know in this game.

One of my worst nights of betting - I did end up placing bets on: Bisping, Cody, JJ

Painful night.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKK.gif

That’s a double finish. A TKO and a sub.

Back