How cringe would it have been if they stopped it when it should have been stopped.

AlwaysWonder

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lawler literally made Askren look like he didnt belong in UFC opening fight. Had it not been such a high profile fight...they would have stopped it right after Askren got his face beat in.

How disgraceful would it have been if they stopped fight right there?

Ben Askren made CM Punk look like Jon Jones.

Last edited:
Actually the two point deduction was the right call. If, and that's a big "if", Smith decided he could fight.

Last edited:
Lawler literally made Asken look like he didnt belong in UFC opening fight. Had it not been such a high profile fight...they would have stopped it right after Asken got his face beat in.

Lol triggered ^

giphy.gif

Quit whining. Askren choked Robbie unconscious in a round. Deal with it.

Lawler literally made Asken look like he didnt belong in UFC opening fight. Had it not been such a high profile fight...they would have stopped it right after Askren got his face beat in.

Butthurt UFC shill.

Hopefully Dana comes tighter next time. Ben was promised a challenge to come out of a comfortable retirement.

He fought through it and choked Robbie out do obviously there was no reason to call it when Robbie landed a few.

Lawler literally made Asken look like he didnt belong in UFC opening fight. Had it not been such a high profile fight...they would have stopped it right after Askren got his face beat in.

askren looked really bad tbh, but anyone would look terrible if they just got slammed on their fucking head and beat for a good 6 seconds. he has heart though. i thought he was done after that.

it's not 'disgraceful' to get slammed like that by a guy like lawler, but nobody was expecting that lol. i hope that 'win' gets changed to a no contest or some shit... complete bullshit

honestly think mario yamasaki is a better ref than herb now...

askren looked really bad tbh, but anyone would look terrible if they just got slammed on their fucking head and beat for a good 6 seconds. he has heart though. i thought he was done after that.

it's not 'disgraceful' to get slammed like that by a guy like lawler, but nobody was expecting that lol. i hope that 'win' gets changed to a no contest or some shit... complete bullshit

honestly think mario yamasaki is a better ref than herb now...

Yea it didnt help that poosy wannabe alpha manlet Rogan was screaming "he is unconscious!"

Askren wasn't out, and was clearly taking over the fight. Robbie had already thrown all of the fire he had for the first round. Too bad the stoppage happened when it did, but there's a good chance he was gonna finish him with that choke. Askren's got nothing to hang his head about here.

Lol at all the salty Ben haters.

Give me your tears. I feast on your suffering

Lawler literally made Askren look like he didnt belong in UFC opening fight. Had it not been such a high profile fight...they would have stopped it right after Askren got his face beat in.

I agree that normally it would have been stopped at that point, but be that as it may, the fact he came back and performed the way that he did sort of confirms letting the fight continue was the right thing. Also, I may be a bit biased because I had a $100 bet that Askren ends it in the first round at +900. Bartender, drinks for everyone.

He fought through it and choked Robbie out do obviously there was no reason to call it when Robbie landed a few.

there was no choke at all

Stop trying to rob Robbie just cuz you have askren balls on your chin

Back