How Dagestani crotchsniffers lose

GiganticMeat

Grasso no gasso
@Blue
Reaction score
Movsar Evloev vs Arnold Allen.

Those knees being ruled legal(ish) made my heart so happy. So satisfying. Can we get a gif please

Yeah, I thought they did away with that three point bs? Like when Weidman got tkod by the moose.

Problem is he had Mosvar all kinds of fucked up and could have TKO'd him

Ref saved him IMO
Ha what fight were you watching?

Stupid rule and all but other than blood he was fine / nowhere near TKOd in that sequence

The rules need to get revised, they need to start using ai analysis to help come to final conclusions instead of relying just on the officials eyesight

Ha what fight were you watching?

Stupid rule and all but other than blood he was fine / nowhere near TKOd in that sequence

I mean he was landing clean, busted him up badly, and then Goddard stopped the fight and reset them. You have ZERO idea how the fight would have played out if it had been allowed to continue

They all looked legal to me. Dumb rule anyway. Unless they are on one knee it shouldn't count as "downed"

The knee down rule needs to be changed! Knees to a downed opponent, heels across an opponent's chin when they are trying to ground and pound you, upkicks to an opponent with knees on the ground, stomps, soccer kicks.
...UFC MMA would be so much more exciting.

I mean he was landing clean, busted him up badly, and then Goddard stopped the fight and reset them. You have ZERO idea how the fight would have played out if it had been allowed to continue
I have a pretty good idea man, as do you. Any pro with an IQ over that of a potato would have not just sat there / would adjust into another position if the ref didn't say anything.

I have a pretty good idea man, as do you. Any pro with an IQ over that of a potato would have not just sat there / would adjust into another position if the ref didn't say anything.

I guess Mosvar was just admiring the scenery. Brain cells be damned.

First of all, Mosvar is from Ossetia. Try opening an atlas sometime, you uneducated hick.

Second, he was handling Allen just fine on the feet, until conveniently he got hit three times with illegal knees.
If that is your plan to beat great wrestlers with confusing rules and positions, its a pretty stupid plan.

I guess Mosvar was just admiring the scenery. Brain cells be damned.
He put his hand down because of the dumb rule. I don't understand why the drama is necessary of saying "brain cells." His brain was pretty clearly fine/coherent the whole time (which was probably one full second in total).

Again, if the ref said nothing he'd just change the position. We don't need to be overly dramatic and make every jab as if it means "brain cells lost" or make out that any ref reset is a travesty that changed the outcome.

Back