How did Bones become mma champion with 4 months of training???

Tom Brady is 6'4 225 and throw a football 65+ yards.
I didn’t realize your weight and height and how far you throw a football is athleticism. Michael Vick is 6’ and 200lbs therefore he’s an inferior athlete to Tom Brady.

hqdefault.jpg

yeah not enough people here seem to understand the very raw, natural athleticism and frame type it takes to throw a football that way. it's real, primal athletic genetics, the same kind of genetics that would have made a man a competent hunter in the paleolithic era hunting and throwing spears at megafauna
Simone biles is a better athlete than Tom Brady. Half his size and definitely can’t throw a football 65yds. I think you might be making up this stuff as you go.

Would he?
Maybe? Maybe not?

Still doesn't refute the point of goat. Jon was a career 205 fighter. There are middleweights that would have taken GSPs head off

i mean it does matter if you're going to say guys from another weight class would beat GSP as a reason to why he's not GOAT. i just said the exact same thing about Jon Jones vs Ngannou but it's a theory, while you present GSP losing to MWs as factual. to me, they're both the exact same thing. yes, i do believe the likes of Yoel Romero, Adesanya, Anderson, etc would destroy GSP, but i also think the same thing about Ngannou fighting Jon, hell i wouldn't be surprised if Aspinall could beat him too or prime Cain or JDS. it's been my whole argument on why it took Jon 12 years to finally go up to HW. because he KNOWS his L is somewhere in that division. i'm not implying he's scared of Ngannou either, or any of the other HWs i think he's scared of losing.

He had his youth over again legends, plus he been juicing his entire mma career.

Simone biles is a better athlete than Tom Brady. Half his size and definitely can’t throw a football 65yds. I think you might be making up this stuff as you go.

as a gymnast, i would agree Tom Brady couldn't in a million years move like Biles. for that matter, men in general do not have that flexibility. to ad on to that, there is a reason why little girls - i mean litterally little kids - are better at gymnastics than adult women. it's all flexibility

but Tom Brady's athleticism is primal. the bio mechanics to throw a football like that come from a bio mechanically aligned bone structure and frame that is evolutionary designed to throw powerfully and efficiently. in other words, evolved to throw spears at megafauna and rocks at enemies. real primal evolutionary traits from the paleolithic era

as a gymnast, i would agree Tom Brady couldn't in a million years move like Biles. for that matter, men in general do not have that flexibility. to ad on to that, there is a reason why little girls - i mean litterally little kids - are better at gymnastics than adult women. it's all flexibility

but Tom Brady's athleticism is primal. the bio mechanics to throw a football like that come from a bio mechanically aligned bone structure and frame that is evolutionary designed to throw powerfully and efficiently. in other words, evolved to throw spears at megafauna and rocks at enemies. real primal evolutionary traits from the paleolithic era
You know nothing about gymnastics if you think gymnastics is about flexibility. And especially if you think little girls are better at gymnastics than grown women. And this is a joke if you think Tom Brady is some amazing athlete and “primal.” Whatever the hell that means.

--Poor build
--Skinny
--Lacks great physical stature and strength
--Lacks mobility and ability to avoid the rush
--Lacks a really strong arm
--Can’t drive the ball downfield
--Does not throw a really tight spiral
--System-type player who can get exposed if forced to ad lib
--Gets knocked down easily

That’s what Tom Brady’s athleticism showed. Linemen jumped higher than him ffs.

“ Brady didn't wow teams with his arm strength or athleticism. “

But hey, he moves primal. You just have a better eye than the guys who have done this all their lives.

He’s tall, and he makes better decisions than pretty much anybody on the planet when it comes to seeing a field and making split second decisions. These guys who are admired for athleticism tend to have something else and there athleticism is second. Again, Michael Vick the greatest qb of all time or is Tom Brady in that conversation. Just admit most time in sports it’s not all about athleticism and there’s many other factors that tend to round out skill sets. Is every champ in the UFC the greatest athlete in their weight class? Who is the greatest athlete in general? Gotta be Michael Jordan, right? Or is it Bo or Sanders? Meanwhile none of those people are going to be the fastest human on earth. The highest jumper on earth. The longest jumper on earth. They have great athleticism paired with something else. If athleticism alone created the best ever you would have a point. But it doesn’t. You can definitely outwork the most athletic person and excel and pretty much any sport. With the exception of those that are specific to one thing only like long jump, sprinting, or any other specialty in track or field.

It took him 3 years to be a UFC champion. Did you mean to say he did 4 months of training before making his mma debut?
That’s probably it. He definitely trained way more than 4 months by the time he became champ lol.
Dude went 6-0 in under 3 months of his MMA debut, signed and fought in the UFC at 6th month mark. Impressive is an understatement.

Back