How did Costa go from Metrosexual TUF fighter to Middle weight killer

They actually put that on TV or it's just a Youtube extra ?

How did Bisping go to goat trashtalker and Whitaker get to hold some sort of belt?

0XuBB4hmqhjf-nnJCHWxJx6Mddy-frsHmS-rOW_Bli4.gif

Talk about the online hypes, keep the spinning wheel turn.

coaches/managers made him believe he is championship material. He is really focused, training a lot, strong in his diet and mentality. Dont expect this guy to fold on a few hits, hed rather sleep but wont tap.
IMO, he indeed has the tools to get there. Needs to improve his cardio a bit and use a few feints to improve both his average hitting + his striking d

Thiago Santos was also on TUF Brazil and back then he didn't have power at all, which was funny to me cause his nickname is "Marreta" (sledgehammer), but he competed at welterweight so makes sense, he was obviously cutting too much and it affected his performance. Crazy to think Costa and Santos who didn't look good on the show turned into great fighters and the winners don't have much a career.

Costa simply keeps his daily hydration up and keeps his diet clean, eats his fruits and vegetables and enjoys organic meats. How dare you suggest that he is roided to the gills
<Jaime01>

“No, no, absolute no. Not backup,” Costa said. “I trained so hard to be a backup. I train so hard. I need to confirm the fight to do my camp. My camp is wild, it’s jungle wild. Look, I forget to say in the Octagon, I broken my ribs this year. I broke two ribs on this last camp. I broke my biceps, clear off the leg. Man, this is crazy. I bring nine fighters to spar with me. Our guys go back to home with injuries because of wild train camp. I cannot be a backup. I need to confirm that fight to make my camp.”

He went full Vitor.

Homosexuality is strong in these latin american gyms...

Anybody who thinks Costa's natty needs to up their suspicion game. Of course, I'd be shocked if Yoel is either.

Yoel really might just be a cyborg of some sort. The guy defies logic in like half a dozen ways. He's 42 and still that fast, that ripped, can take a punch better than almost anyone in their primes, has crazy power, a lot of pro fighters (who are used to very in shape ppl with and without roids) always say his body feels like corded steel, he's extremely athletic....oh, have you seen him gyrate his hips? Life's not fair. Crazy part is, he wasn't the total alpha last night. He betas almost everyone. What a show by the NattyGoats.

Back