How do you see Jon Jones winning

How do you know how strong jones will be at heavyweight?
You don’t

But you do know he’s a far better wrestler than the guy who did hold Gane down and will probably be roughly the same size as that guy when he fights Gane.

On clips 2 and 3 - seriously fucking doubt Jon has the strength to pull off what Ngannou did there. Jon is strong but he is not the freak of nature strong that Ngannou is.
Dude even clip one. Francis manhandled Gane in the first gif. It's easy doing that to fighters like Shogun and Chael but doing that to heavyweights? Takes Francis level power to pull it off. Not too much technique. Just savage power.

all fighters have an hidden injury after a defeat, i never give too much credit to injury fans discovered in post fight interview

Lol. Yes, this was a typical injury most guys fight with.

Are you serious? Ngannou out grappled Cereal Gone, Jon would make it look even easier.

Jones is a 255lb HW. All the weight he's put on is muscle. He's probably stronger than Gane, plus his wrestling advantage is all technique. No extra strength needed. Go watch how he became the first fighter in MMA history to put 236lb Cormier on his back. Jones always had the technique. Now he has much, much more strength. <6>
Father time always wins in the end

If Jon wins. I could see a gameplan where he tries to exhaust Gane. It'll be in the mid-later in the fight. He had been possibly pushing the pace and mixing in his oblique kicks, wrestling and using his underrated defensive to get out of hairy exchanges with Gane. I wouldn't be surprised if Jon tries to submit Gane.

Ideally Gane knocks him out with a headkick in round 3. Some poetic justice for my boy DC. Round 2 would be just as cool.

apart from midget Cejudo, are there any big men Jones is training with? How is he going to handle a big load of a man? lol sorry. Real question tho.

Jones has no power in his hands.

bum rush Gane with eye pokes and wrestling, absorbing zero damage in the process, finish it by anaconda choke at 4 mins of round 1. DC interviews Jones and they finally put their grudges behind as Jones announces his retirement. <JonesLaugh><36>

I don't see him winning, I think he comes in old and slow and Gane physically shrugs off any attempt that Jones makes to take it to the ground and batters him on the feet

Closing the distance to clinch and or drag Ganes to the ground. Then Ganes will be hesitant to strike with him and Jon will have full control

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back