How do you see Jon Jones winning

by split decision

Not even the ones he KOs?

Not even them. Less than a 50% TKO/KO rate for a striker. 3 TKO/KO in the last 3+ years, and one of them was JDS. Chuck Liddell and Anderson Silva - those strikers stopped and hurt people in vicious fashion. Gane - not so much.

Will it be his usually dominant style of kicking knees, poking eyes, crippling elbows and elite wrestling?

or will he try to bum rush Gane intoxicated on his new found strength* and size?

* no PED jokes please we all already know Jones is allowed to dope with a pulsing exemption.

Wrestling, his path to winning is wrestling.

I feel so too but he will go Greco and clinch heavy hopefully not bum rush for a leg thinking he’s khamzat
For doubters, my only thing that quantifies it, is the fact how he controlled DC...DC core is the best imo...as far as strength is concerned. Fedor had that hip speed but was small for the division. I always thought DC would have done better staying at HW even though he did amazing at LHW...other than Jones and Stipe...he ruled it and the last fight with Stipe he looked old...I really thought DC and Stipe were even....a little biased but I would give the edge to DC if prime vs prime talks were concerned.

But would a HW DC do better agains a HW JJ....thats what makes this hard. I can't say but JJ path to his victories at HW will look much different than his LHW reign imo. I expect this to be something to sit back and see what happens cause we have no idea.

Not even them. Less than a 50% TKO/KO rate for a striker. 3 TKO/KO in the last 3+ years, and one of them was JDS. Chuck Liddell and Anderson Silva - those strikers stopped and hurt people in vicious fashion. Gane - not so much.

How many opponents a year would he have to KO to hurt them?

Jones bum rushed Gane alright, but didn't use his strength all to much, mainly by being a better more skilled fighter helped.

The crow in this thread is a little much.

Back