How do you see Pimblett vs Ferguson ?

Who wins ?

• Pimblett

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Ferguson

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Pimblett might lose, but it wouldn't be any sign of a career resurgence for Tony.

Pimblett just isn't at that level yet, his striking is basic, his ground game is good but he lacks the wrestling or the physical strength to get it there.

If Tony does lose to him the it's a sign of just how far he has fallen. He has only lost to guys currently ranked in the top 15, Paddy isn't good enough to be ranked.

Don’t rate Pimblett. Despite Tony’s recent slide, for some reason I still think he has enough to beat him. Pimblett will never get near the level of Tony’s prime, so a declined version can still win

tony is going downhill but pimblett is a can.

weird but 4 years ago people were making a case for tony being the greatest lw of all time, then he cut weight twice withiin 2 weeks. what a fall that has people now thinking he was nevery really good, overrated, and he fought washed up people.

This could be the start of a new title run for Tony.

This is absolutely being setup to give Paddy a win over a name. But if Paddy tries to stand and bang with crazy Tony he might get cracked. He's extremely hittable.

I think round 1 will be really close Paddy will strike Tony and then probably even get knocked down

Round 2 as Tony usually does he’ll probably shit the bed doing something whacky, I think Paddy will take this round easily with him wrestle fucking Tony

Round 3 I see a repeat of round 2 but late into the round Paddy will get a rear naked and choke Tony unconscious

Tony's last 7 are a caliber higher than Paddy. l think Tony wins a decision and retires

Back