How do you think pre retirement Aldo would do against post Proper 12 Conor now?

Aldo didn't get a rematch for a reason. He would've killed McClowner.

Dana protected his cash cow.

<Dana05>

Conor would inflict long term kidney damage on himself attempting to reach 145 again.

stop you're gonna upset all the bitter losers around here bud.

UnitedBraveIvorybackedwoodswallow-size_restricted.gif

I would love to see Aldo-Conor 2 at 155...but we all know that Conor will never agree to a rematch with anyone he beat.

I hope Khabib gives Conor a dose of his own b.s. and never grants him a rematch lol

still want to see a rematch though....

Who knows what Conor's mental game is like now after losing to Floyd and Khabib in brutal fashion

Really hard to determine from the outside. I THINK the Khabib fight got to him. He'll never have more than a punchers chance against Khabib IMO. I don't think he gives a fuck about losing to Floyd in boxing though. Why would he?

But Conor vs Aldo at LW would be a fun fight. I think Conor gets him again though. How many times did Moicano hit Aldo with straight punches in this fight alone? McGregor will definitely capitalise on that I think.

Conor got exposed against Khabib, but Khabib is a fucking monster. He would expose a lot of otherwise great strikers. Conor is still an insanely talented counterstriker. He has trouble against durable fighters, but his overall game is otherwise solid (underrated grappling IMO) and he has baffling timing and precision on his strikes as well as really high IQ, head movement and just overall awareness in the cage. His mental state and motivation, now that he really has no legit shot of claiming to be the greatest of all time, is concerning though...

Derrick Lewis could fart and somehow it would turn into a Conor McGregor thread

I think Conor has too much size on Aldo.

nah, conor still sparks him.

styles makes fights, and aldo leaves himself way too open way too often, dude almost falls over going for that body hook.

conor is the best counter puncher in the game and a better boxer, it'll always be a problem for aldo.

just like how holloway is a terrible style matchup for aldo, holloway has better boxing, an iron chin, and literally never gets tired so he'll always push a pace that aldo can't handle.

2-3 in his last five fights.

Choked to death. Punched to death. Cranked to death.

I highly question the intelligence of anybody who thinks that fight was a "fluke" or that Aldo could ever beat Conor. Some have never heard of styles in combat sports.

The first fight ended in a split second lets be honest here so was there so much to take from it?
My example would be Cain vs JDS one where Cain just got caught and went out. Then in the rematch Cain destroyed him. And in the 3rd fight he did the same. So who's to say Aldo couldn't beat Conor?

The Mcgregor fight lasted a whole 10 seconds and one punch was landed by both men. A rematch between him and Aldo is warranted to see if the first fight was indeed a fluke

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back