How Does Derek Lewis Headline Any Fight??

He had a good run, but he appears to be pretty shopworn and past his prime. There were time It looked liked he could have separated and kept the fight standing but decided to grapple only to get taken down again. Made no sense. Other times he walked in straight up where probably 4 years ago he crouches more and stopped a couple of those shots. I just think wear and tear doesn't allow him to fight as well as he used to.

Yeah they should cut one of their big attractions so he can make money for another organization

Let’s see you headline against Lewis TS, I bet anything Lewis will give us a KTFO of the year when he sends your glass jaw into Rogan’s lap.

Let’s see you headline against Lewis TS, I bet anything Lewis will give us a KTFO of the year when he sends your glass jaw into Rogan’s lap.

jerkoff.gif

He had a good run, but he appears to be pretty shopworn and past his prime. There were time It looked liked he could have separated and kept the fight standing but decided to grapple only to get taken down again. Made no sense. Other times he walked in straight up where probably 4 years ago he crouches more and stopped a couple of those shots. I just think wear and tear doesn't allow him to fight as well as he used to.
yup. He's just too old and slow now. He can't keep that extra weight on and be explosive like he used to be. He went on a tear about 6 years ago. Had a bunch of knockouts. Most were cans but still.

Let not blame Lewis. Almeida sat on Lewis's chest for 24 minutes and did nothing.
Lewis looked terrible. Exciting or not, he was utterly dominated and couldn’t get up on his own and was completely at his opponent’s or the referee’s mercy. That’s not good. His only option of defense was to plea for the ref to stand them. He had no clue what to do each and every round, for 5 rounds.

He would not have been re-signed if he didn’t get that flying knee in his last fight. I understand a lot of people like him. And many people were happy he got re-signed.

But you had to know what you were getting, didn’t you?

Yeah. He looks like garbage in 90% of his fights. Hopefully he either retires or gets cut soon.

He has KO power and says silly stuff like "my balls was hot!!" which makes all the fans with an iq of 20 laugh.

Back