how evil would you be?

That's true bro. I lived in Germany for like 18 years and the people there are great. Still gotta bust their balls a little though

The way they follow rules when written on a wall is a tad obsessive. For being highly functioning people on average, there's a little too much follower and simultaneous fake gruffness for my taste. I'm also well over half German, and have been a member at a German club.

Oh, and they act like they don't like children, when in private they pretty much do. The average age at the German American center I went to was/is like 67 lol, and they act like there's no problem. There's a problem.

Pretending you are annoyed by the presence of children, and pretending you aren't good with money (they do that too) are ways to get bred out when you mix with other people. I can kind of see why they pushed to have their own society at one point, even if they went about it the wrong way.

Last edited:
I would like to think that I would be kind and loving....but dummies make me Crazy...good chance they would not be safe...

I like to think I'd still be good, to the best of my ability.

But I've got a lot of anger built up, and it would be too tempting to just snap my fingers and get rid of basically everyone.

You wake up one day with God-like powers. Think infinity gauntlet.

You have no explanation other than a note that says, "Enjoy your power. It's yours forever. No catch. No consequences."

You can tell through your omniscience that the note is telling the truth.

I'm sure we'd all start out being nice guys, healing the sick and whatnot.

Then you decide that murderers and rapists don't need to live anymore.

But little by little you grow less patient with the idiots of the world. First, only the dangerous ones need to be punished.

But eventually, you can't just sit by and do nothing while that annoying bitch talks on her cell phone loudly in the restaurant, knowing that you could snap your fingers and make her tits fall off.

So my question to you is... How evil would you become? How long would it take? And is there any chance that this power doesn't eventually corrupt you?

Like making some twat's tits fall off would make her LESS loud lol, but that sounds awesome nonetheless....

You all would be fucked. You think Thanos was bad? Shiiiiitttttt ...

You might say, if youre giving everything for free, nobody will have any incentive to work. I don't believe that would be the case. Given true freedom, people would be able to easily follow their passions, which would make them work even harder if they enjoy it. Some people would take advantage of the system, but the majority of people would contribute. If you dislike your field you can switch or go back to school any time you want.
Yes because so many of the everyday jobs that are done in order to facilitate the function of civilization are passion-pursuits and not miserable labors brutally undertaken by anesthetized flesh cogs in the machine

I would make the all of earths population from all times speak and write the same language.

The first thing I’d do is I’d walk on water to America and punch @mb23100 square in the dick.
You'd have to walk through the desert after you reached California to get here. Id go all Wolf Creek on your ass

You'd have to walk through the desert after you reached California to get here. Id go all Wolf Creek on your ass
You can’t wolf creek me!!! Also I’d pet your dog and play with it before punching you square in the dick!

We could go get Korean bbq after though.

I’d eventually grow weary of mortals and forsake them to reside alone in a secret moon base.

Or become an absolute dictator for their good. Form an international counsel of uncorrupted scholars to end stupid tribal/political warfare and aid the preservation of earth as an inhabitable planet.

And maybe try the above and still grow weary and abandon mankind. Perhaps even Godlike powers cannot remove the animalistic nature of man.

With that much power I’d hope to also obtain an infinite amount of self control, or some milk will be spilt and some eggs will be broken.

I think the only way to avoid corruption would be to immediately wish your powers away. That, in itself, would take strength. But it’s the only way.

Kill pedophiles, rapists, violently abusive people who hurt anyone, serial killers, go to 3rd world countries and kill all the militia's and drug cartels, etc. Not very evil, I guess.

Back