How excited are you for the next UFC main event? Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana

UFC-289---LP-Header_1024x.jpg
Fuck me.. They’ve taken the yellow fetish to a whole other level of ridiculous. What’s wrong with these fucking people?

Charles Oliveira vs Beneil Dariush (co-main) is obviously exciting, but I see a lot of people calling the main event trash

How excited are you for the main event? Who wins? Will you watch? I don't know much about the other girl, but looking at her Wikipedia and sports betting sites, looks like it will be another typical one sided beatdown by Amanda Nunes

Ugh having to debate buying a card that has such a great fight....

Very. I like violent MMA and neither of the main event fighters are known for letting things go to a decision. I've watched Aldana since the Pacheco fight, come up through Invicta, make her way through the UFC...so it would be cool to see her make it to the top of the ladder and become champ. The stars will have to align for Aldana to have a chance, though.

Jarl

I don't have the slightest urge to watch the main event. I think Nunes destroys her again. Dariush/Oliveira makes up for it a skosh though.

Charles Oliveira vs Beneil Dariush (co-main) is obviously exciting, but I see a lot of people calling the main event trash

How excited are you for the main event? Who wins? Will you watch? I don't know much about the other girl, but looking at her Wikipedia and sports betting sites, looks like it will be another typical one sided beatdown by Amanda Nunes

I am pumped for the co main and all trolling aside, I will head to bed straight after the co main

It's already late in the morning and I would need and enticing fight to keep me up another 45 plus minutes

I admit I know almost nothing about Irene Aldana and Nunes career has slowly eroded away. Maybe it might be a great fight, I just don't know

I'm not convinced aldana's TDD is there to hold back Nunes even if she starts lighting her up on the feet. So not excited at all but I'll be watching it anyhow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Derik
Back