How excited are you for the next UFC main event? Amanda Nunes vs Irene Aldana

Every fight on the main card will end up being entertaining

just stream it and pretend it’s a fight night card imo

4/10 will probably watch if no other plans.

Not gonna lie but Amanda fights are usually entertaining.

She hits like a dude but has some heart flaws going on so its intriguing to me if I will see a slaughter or if i will see her fade and get dominated.

When she rematches is usually the boring fights as she plays it safer.

the fact that they expect people to pay for this card is so shameless it's actually absurd

Tinking people discounting Aldana too easily, you just never which version of Nunes shows the dialed in & focused Nunes? Or mommy/daddy Nunes tinking about the babies that are here and the one coming..?

This card is trash. And I assume Nunes will just be chasing takedown and doing not much damage for 25 minutes if she gets it.

Dariush and Oliveira should be a great fight, well hopefully. And Aldana/Nunes could potentially be very entertaining. But besides that, it's much ado about nothing.

Ige vs Landwher should be fun and of course Oliviera vs Dariush is awesome but lmao at trying to charge 80 bucks for this card

I actually haven't watched the last few cards . I just check out the highlights now.
The cards Fucking drag now .
So much filler for a lackluster product.

not excited, will skip it....I am like everyone else, I like the last fight b4 the main event.....I love how they milk excitement by inventing something that doesnt exist...there is no such thing as a "CO" main event if there is a "main" event...literally there are two co-main events or none...you have the 1st of the "co" main events and then the 2nd of the "co" main events...just another indication that the UFC is a second class org. Can you imagine if any tournament renamed the semi-final the "co-final"? Exactly, sounds kinda stupid.
D1843336-8C7E-4568-9748-0B9EE5F9C78C.jpeg

I’m looking forward to it. I think Aldana has a good shot and Nunes rarely puts on boring fights. The way these women fight I expect a finish.

Not that Nunes fight all that frequently, but she (at least to me), hasn't shown a big killer instinct lately. 3 of her 4 most recent wins have been decisions. I thought she looked way too hesitant to go for the finish last fight with Pena.. she had many chances.

Guys, the game has changed. Gone are the days where each card exited you. On the flip side, we get fights pretty much every week, remember when cards were months apart?

i choose not to watch if it isn’t exiting, I just wished they would put on one or two huge cards with high production value (yes Pride) each year like a MMA Wrestlemania like thing.

I'm intrigued because Aldana is a live dog here for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if she beats Amanda.

Main-Event is alright. Hope Aldana pulls it off.

Co-Main is the only thing thats can't miss for me. Great fight, should be 5 rounds but alas.

Ige vs Landwehr - solid fight, should be a fun one.

Imavov vs Curtis - interesting enough. Not a fan of either guy though.

Zahabi vs Qileng - could produce some fun highlights.

Rest of the card I barely even recognize thus do not give a fuck about.

Overall 3/10 for a PPV. Top heavy and the very top isn't even main-event worthy.

The entire card is mediocre. Oliveira vs. Dariush is the only fight worth tuning in for and maybe Imavov vs. Curtis.

It's not my primary interest on the card but I'm going to watch it.

Back