How excited are you for the return of Jon Jones

How excited

• Total voters
Steroid cheat
Dirty fighter
Fighting another MW

who else is he supposed to fight....that's like say how dc fought a WW twice...when we all know the rumble is no WW...same with santos...he's as much a LH was any other LH...

Fighting another MW

By now, anyone who pushes this talking point is just being obtuse on purpose. You don't get to pick and choose a fighter's weight based on a division they're not currently in; otherwise, you could just as easily say the bulk of Jones's UFC wins were against heavyweights (Cormier, Sonnen, Belfort, Evans, Machida, Jackson, Rua, Bader, Matyushenko, Vera, O'Brien, Bonnar).

These fighters made 205, so they're light heavyweights. End of story.

EDIT: Heck, let's take this to the logical extreme. As of right now, the best heavyweight is a light heavyweight, the best middleweight is a welterweight, the best lightweight is a featherweight, and the best bantamweight is a flyweight. See how ridiculous this gets?

Only a real low person gets excited for a cheater to beat subpar competition. Pretty happy with your life are you??? No happy person with any moral center could cheer for trash like that. Sorry, but that is a fact.

Dis.

You mention steroid cheat but you are a known Wanderlei fan. Conflicting agendas here <21>

The absurdity of bias in people's rants about steroids here is laughable. You'll see someone like TJ (who failed one test) widely decried as scum and a coward, yet then there's a thread about Giblert which is almost entirely praise for an unsung great.

Lol,what a crock of shit, most people only want to see him get his face smashed in…

Barely excited enough to make this post about how little excitement I have. Fuck Jon Jones.

not that excited tbh

jones' history against these sorts of opponents (smith, OSP) is uninteresting. 50-45 ud

Only a real low person gets excited for a cheater to beat subpar competition. Pretty happy with your life are you??? No happy person with any moral center could cheer for trash like that. Sorry, but that is a fact.

Its about fighting inside a cage get over yourself smh

giphy.gif

almost not at all... fake, lying, cheating egoist... i'll watch if i can tho...

No that is an opinion, doesn't surprise me you wouldn't know the difference

Very excited, always love seeing Jones put on a masterclass.

Steroid cheat
Dirty fighter
Fighting another MW
jones is not fun to watch for a long time. since he fights MWs

Last time Santos fought at MW he was actually a HW on fight night, dude is a legit LHW, just like Rumble used to fight at WW, yet no one claims he was one while KO'ing guys at LHW.

Thiago Santos (185.5 to 209.5 = 12.6%) def. Kevin Holland (184.7 to 193 = 3.8%)

I am very excited to see the PEDGoat in action. Truly a one of kind science experiment.

You're making it sound like a big comeback from a long term layoff.
This will be his 3rd fight in 7 months.
So I'm not more excited than usually.
there's a lot less hype for this compared to the second Gus fight.

Pretty damn excited but I think the false steroid accusations are a shame

Back