How good/bad are eggs for you?

Over the years we've heard many different sides of how good/bad eggs are for you. For a long time they were thought to be unhealthy and up until somewhat recently that has changed. I always look for something to eat when I get home from work and recently it's been two eggs with rice and a lil cheese wrapped in a tortilla. I've been trying to watch my cholesterol as it was quite high last time I got blood work done. There is a lot of conflicting data out there so I figured I'd go to those that know nutrition the best. My sherbros.

So what do you guys think?

I think your meal sucks… eggs rice and a tortilla?

man, cook up those eggs with some onions, garlic, green chillis, green peppers, shrooms if u like them, add some salt, pepper, turmeric, masala.

Then once in wrap, add ur cheese, avocado or Guac, some good hot sauce that’s not too hot.

cheers noob

There is no real reason vegetarians of even ethical based vegans should not be able to eat true free range farm eggs.
Vegans eating true free range farm eggs are just committing mass chicken abortions.

Think bout it....

I eat them daily.

They are very unhealthy/healthy because eggs have cholesterol and cholesterol is the
1. worst, it will clog up your veins and give you a heart attack. Especially if eaten with carbs.
2. best, it is a precursor to testosterone. If you eat enough each day, it has a bigger impact than steroids and is healthier.

Please pick 1 or 2, it's like a "choose your own adventure".

do u splurge on pasture raised? Thats where the quality is at!

I eat them daily.

They are very unhealthy/healthy because eggs have cholesterol and cholesterol is the
1. worst, it will clog up your veins and give you a heart attack. Especially if eaten with carbs.
2. best, it is a precursor to testosterone. If you eat enough each day, it has a bigger impact than steroids and is healthier.

Please pick 1 or 2, it's like a "choose your own adventure".
Same with margarine. It's
a-so much better for you than butter
b-one molecule away from being plastic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JonSable
Back