Social How is Manny Pacquiao still allowed to fight in USA when he said LBGTQ are worse than Animals?

Im just asking a question. What is your opinion on Pacquiao's comments do you agree with him or no?
I don’t have an opinion on what everyone says or does. This is what triggered, reactionary attitudes fail to recognize. You’re here to live YOUR life, so if you want to poison yourself by inviting frustration and angst, keep pretending you have to approve or dissaprove with what everyone does.

Why is Pacquiao allowed to fight?

I don't wanna sound anti-semitic, but it's all about the Benjamins.

Because most of America probably agree with him... I know I do

Besides, why would America be fine with men giving each other brain damage but have a problem with one's personal opinion regarding gays and trans? An opinion never hurt anybody (except sissy snowflakes)

Yeah but openly saying Gays and Trannies are sick minded people who need help is the one thing you just cant do its like the taboo

Yeah, but was he lying though?

giphy.gif

@TidWell, Pac is an idiot. He shouldn't be given a platform to speak aside from the canned "Glory be to God and country".

First he gets a pass from the steroid allegations just because people hate Floyd, he refused to take a drug test when he was destroying bigger men and eating their punches like candy coming from a small ass weight division,
now after a few years pass people dont give a shit about his comments?

Why does he get a pass, other people would never be given this type of pass.
Are you a big Mayweather fan?

not too many liberals follow combat sports. just look at the wr.

Dont ever accuse me of TDS, I didnt vote in 2016 and had no dog in the fight.

You brought up the fact that Pacquiao once posed for a picture with Trump as an example of awful things he’s done.

I don’t have an opinion on what everyone says or does. This is what triggered, reactionary attitudes fail to recognize. You’re here to live YOUR life, so if you want to poison yourself by inviting frustration and angst, keep pretending you have to approve or dissaprove with what everyone does.

Is what he said offensive?

What does that have to do with anything?
If you're a big Mayweather fan it would explain your dislike of Pacquiao. Yes, he made a reprehensible comment, he may or not regret it. But unless you're a full blown gay rights activist it seems you're blowing this out of proportion.

Why don't we just stop holding people whose job is to give others brain damage to such high standards? He's not running for senator, he wants to cave someone's head in. Just shut up and like it.

Lol. Didn't Mike Tyson rape someome and they still let him fight? It's a sport where two dudes beat the shit out of each other in the ring for violent entertainment, why is anyone going to care someone said something mean?

Lol. Didn't Mike Tyson rape someome and they still let him fight? It's a sport where two dudes beat the shit out of each other in the ring for violent entertainment, why is anyone going to care someone said something mean?

No.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back