How is this even possible!?

Shane Carwin used to work as an engineer and he helped design the structure of one of the multiple helicopter pads in one of my Florida mansions. I was also the co-owner of the 127 billion dollar engineering firm that employed him, but i sold most of my shares so I could purchase an NFL team and stadium
True if huge.

MMA is controlled by a corrupt promoter who hordes money to fuel his gambling addiction so it’s never surprising to find our journeymen fighters aren’t getting a good wage.

MMA fighting is tough in the body for a career construction worker.

Health insurance, especially if he has a family is probably a big part of it.

Also he might not have to do nearly as much strength and conditioning training if he is swinging a sledgehammer and carrying bags of concrete all day.

A friend of mine is a roofer/construction worker and he is strong as hell. I did powerlifting/strongman stuff when I was younger (I still lift but its not really serious anymore) and my friend was almost as strong as me at my peak despite only entering a gym a few times a year.

Genetics played a part in that too, but still. He was working out strenuously every day and he definitely got real gains out of it.

Back