How long before we see the Ngannou movie?

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I have seen this topic discussed a bit before the Fury fight and it would have been warranted but the second ngannou dropped fury I literally said to my mate this will be a movie. This is real life rocky. Ngannou said no to big bad baldy made his money stuck to his guns an his last laugh could be a future oscar nomination.

Sherdoggers at the movie premiere
crying-happy.gif

I have seen this topic discussed a bit before the Fury fight and it would have been warranted but the second ngannou dropped fury I literally said to my mate this will be a movie. This is real life rocky. Ngannou said no to big bad baldy made his money stuck to his guns an his last laugh could be a future oscar nomination.
Rocky ? Fury made no Damage In Ngannou.

images

He's Fine after the fight his face ok!!

Ngannou story isn't complete yet.
dude has 3 movies already. His up bringing is one which is crazier than any of his fighting achievements his ufc stint is 2nd an 3rd can be fury fight

UFC give Ngannou his name being a World Champion of UFC that's why Boxing want him, No one care about a Bellator or PFL Champion.
And leaving with the UFC belt for PFL/boxing was the right decision, now Francis is getting bigger paydays and boxing against the HW champion of the world. More UFC champs/contenders should try free agency

Writers and director will take creative liberties for the sake of higher drama and give Ngannou’s character a fear of sand. Complete with flashbacks and cinematic anxiety attacks.

Where are they gonna find a legitimate actor who looks like that?

Back