How many Ferguson fans are done with him now?

Dylan Marlow

You are not a Tanaka, you are not Japanese!
Banned
Reaction score
And how many fuck with him even harder ?

Or are you in the middle

I think it's a legit question after the severity of the incident.
He took the most serious amount of punches from a proclaimed "knockout artist" in the history of the sport probably.
He came in clearly unprepared in terms of under estimating gaethje however, and did not use a back up plan. There was no improvisation. Mostly bc he had been compromised mentally and physically quite early although he played it off for a considerable amount of time.
I'm kind of disappointed. But at the same time he took an amazing L in some regards according to some people.

He lost. I wanted him to win. He let us all down oh well. I'm sure he will be back.

Last edited:
The notion that a fighter let you down by losing a hard fought fight is just ridiculous.
Especially after a long win streak.

The notion that a fighter let you down by losing a hard fought fight is just ridiculous.
Especially after a long win streak.
I am let down for sure. So is tony tho. I'm right there with him

totally sucks that Tony lost, as a fan, even more so for him...Gaethje fought the better fight and subdued Tony no doubt ....but even in defeat and getting hammered as he did thruout it....it only further cemented him as most entertaining fighter win or lose because there isnt alot people out there that could have taken what he did

he will be back again and even if that was it for him....he had a massively fun run of things in his time

A good 40% of his fanbase have moved on to Gaethje..

Judging by the shertard threads...

"He was never any good. He's overrated and his résumé sucks"

If any Ferguson fans abandon him for that then they were just bandwagoners anyway. Cowboy has lost four in a row (even though I thought he beat Pettis last night). Still my favorite fighter. War Cowboy no matter what.

Tony got beat in a fight, the first time since Conor was on welfare.

thus he was never any good.

And how many fuck with him even harder ?

Or are you in the middle

I think it's a legit question after the severity of the incident.
He took the most serious amount of punches from a proclaimed "knockout artist" in the history of the sport probably.
He came in clearly unprepared in terms of under estimating gaethje however, and did not use a back up plan. There was no improvisation. Mostly bc he had been compromised mentally and physically quite early although he played it off for a considerable amount of time.
I'm kind of disappointed. But at the same time he took an amazing L in some regards according to some people.

He lost. I wanted him to win. He let us all down oh well. I'm sure he will be back.

Still a fan. Tony's still a fucking monster.

I'll never stop being a Tony fan, but Gaethje made him look like an amateur on LSD trying out his Tekken moves in a real fight.

I'm a big fan of both fighters. I will always root for Tony, but I highly doubt he's the same fighter after this mauling. Over 36 in a lighter weight division and took an insane amount of head trauma. I doubt fighters will fear him like they did during his 12 fight win streak and that's a factor as well.

I'll never stop being a Tony fan, but Gaethje made him look like an amateur on LSD trying out his Tekken moves in a real fight.
Seemingly 9/10 of sherdog didn’t believe Justin when he told anyone who would listen that he improved his game by improving precision, allowing him to hit less, harder, and keep gas for 5 rounds.

I guess Tony didn’t believe him either. He spent 3 rounds waiting for Justin to tire from whomping on him.

Now they do.

Tony is still Tony. He always had a wild / crazy streak. It helped him get where he got. Just didn’t help him this time.

Last edited:
Back