How Many Fights Have You Seen That Were Better Than Conor/Nate 1

Yancy vs Oliveria was a great fight, and a good example of one of the fight that I forget about eventually, but I feel like the one i'm talking about was a level below them.

Ill take another stab at it

Calvin kattar vs Shane Burgos

It is top 10 for sure.

Off the top of my head honorable mentions:

Shogun vs Henderson 1

Jon Jones vs Gustaffson

Edgar vs Maynard 1

Ill take another stab at it

Calvin kattar vs Shane Burgos
Another great fight, Kattar really impressed me against a guy in Burgos who I think has a bright future, it might well have been that fight, I remember posting about it afterwards, problem is even if you get the exact fight i'm talking about I won't be able to remember if you are right, I think(hope) my problem is I watch too much MMA, it becomes hard to pinpoint specific fights.

The first one was pretty good.

Second one was only ok.

Neither was greatest ever material.

655.gif

McG Diaz 2 most overrated fight ever. Both dudes gas after 2 rounds. Technique goes out the window. McG runs, Diaz taunts.

Overrated af.

Both fights were great. These type of lists are always stupid though. This shit is way too subjective.

CLEARLY a PR move. They want this "list" to be talked about and spread around everywhere so everyone (mostly the casuals) sees that McGregor vs Diaz were the best fights in history so when they decide to have the 3rd fight it will be made out to be a huge deal.

"BOTH THEIR FIGHTS WERE THE BEST IN HISTORY DONT YOU DARE MISS THE TRILOGY FIGHT! IT WILL BE BIGGER THAN EVER!"

Fuuuck youuuu WME

Not a huge fan of either guy. And the second fight was underwhelming.

Conor drops Nate 3 times, completely dominating him.
Nate comes back almost finishing Conor at the end of the second round.
Looks like Nates going to run away with it but then Conor catches his second win in round 4 and wins that round.
Nate then comes back and wins the 5th round

they went back and forth like 4 times. How can you not be a fan of that.

Conor drops Nate 3 times, completely dominating him.
Nate comes back almost finishing Conor at the end of the second round.
Looks like Nates going to run away with it but then Conor catches his second win in round 4 and wins that round.
Nate then comes back and wins the 5th round

they went back and forth like 4 times. How can you not be a fan of that.
You are right. I just hate Conor McGregor so much it's clouding my judgement.

I like how they no longer attempt to hide the fact that they're purely about entertainment and spectacle.
Far less disingenuous than they were earlier.

WME was the worst thing to happen to the UFC and the sport's credibility

Back