How Many Hours Do You Work Per Week?

Salaried for 37.5 ( +.5 lunch each day)h. In the office I probably work like 20 hours effective, but when I go offshore its 12-16 hour days.

Came back last week from a two week trip to Denmark then straight to Vietnam, made 105 hours overtime on that shit so basically 90ish hour weeks. The 50% extra from OT gets payed out automatically, but the OT hour goes in the flexi-bank which we can take out as either time off or paid, currently got 160 hours banked so could take a extra month off or a monthly salary.

Over the last year I've done approximately 100 hours of work total.

Just tentatively accepted a new role/slice of a software company so I'm sure I'm about to start booking some insane amount of time - but I'm only taking this on because it's something I'm interested in pursuing and even if I do a lot of hours it won't *feel* like a lot.

28 in the office but a little more at home or on the go so maybe 32.

6 days a week 10-11 hour days most of the year, 3 months of the year we work 90-100 hours a week 7 days a week, we do it for the money

Banking or software amirite?

Minimum 56 usually closer to 66 sometimes over 80...

All of them.

Lately from before dawn till well after dark so 6am - 8/9pm.
It'll slow up after harvest for a few weeks then I'll put my accounting hat on for a couple months before frost breaks and I'll back in the fields.

What does this mean? You can use extra hours to accrue more vacation time instead of overtime pay?

yes correct.

so for example I can work 6hrs on a Sunday and Bank it as 12hr off at another time.

40. No one will get an hour over that unless it's a survival scenario. I used to donate time all the time. 50, 60, 80 hours a week was not uncommon. If you wrap your identity up in how hard you work, or how much you can endure.... You've already lost.

yes correct.

so for example I can work 6hrs on a Sunday and Bank it as 12hr off at another time.
That's pretty cool. Is there a limit for the amount of hours you can accrue doing that? You could get a decent amount of vacation time just working the odd sunday.

Impossible to say, about 7-8 hours garneted almost every week working a stall selling my photography, maybe 2-3 hours mounting and wrapping it but the taking and editing? could be anything from nothing to 30-40 hours.

Like legitimately work? Probably between 20-30 per week. But it varies. When I've got a court date, it's more. If I'm doing seminars or things like that, more. But some weeks, I don't do 10 hours of actual "work" because I don't count phone calls to new clients and a decent amount of my work is just editing documents I wrote years ago for new clients.

Paid for 40, physically probably 25.
Right now I’m working 4 10’s which really I’m working 4 8’s (which in reality are 7 hour days) and then I get a 3 day weekend. Loving it

Back