How many title fights will Marc Goddard DESTROY?

MetaIIica

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
This dude is known for his early stoppages in fights. Colby Usman 1, Periera vs Adesanya 1, and now he prematurely stops ANOTHER TITLE FIGHT!!! What the fuck ?

Honestly. It deserves criticism. You're not giving any chances to the fighters when they're in the biggest fight of their life. The fighters deserve more.

Im done with ufc now.

watching this now

FAT1.png

He also let Usman hug and foot stomp Masvidal for 5 rounds and didn't do shit. I don't want to see this bum ref another main event. Stick him with WMMA and midgetweight.

Honestly, as soon as I see the guy , I dread the outcome of the fight. Goddard has the highest percentage of early stoppages.
Why is he still allowed to ref? Yamasaki was the opposite and got fired.
Juri always has the ability to come back, like he did against Glover. Shame!

Honestly, as soon as I see the guy , I dread the outcome of the fight. Goddard has the highest percentage of early stoppages.
They should have had Herb Dean. I'm surprised he wasn't there tbh as he normally is for fights of that magnitude.

He does seem to drop it early. I did think Colby was done in the 1st Usman fight though.

Theres literally ZERO accountability and consequences for Herb Dean and Goddard. They could start grabbing the fighters nuts and Dana wouldnt fire them

We need more whiskey and cigs main eventing by then he will be drunk enough to allow the JBG to possess him

Back