How many wins would Volk need ?

he needs to figure out a way to take back the p4p title
otherwise move to LW and fight a couple top guys. (he wont, not enough money, too much risk)

islam isn't going to accept another fight if there is nothing on the table for him.

If Islam can't maul Volk, then Arman can't either. Styles make fights and the style is exactly the same there.

But why would we wanna see a replay? Volk vs. Justin or Dustin would be more interesting if he were to stay at 155

In order to rematch Islam?
I really doubt that he could string together a win streak. There are too many well rounded lightweights. Arman tassukutirianon or whatever his name is would maul him. Then there quite a few options to get ko’d.
Huh Arman couldn’t beat Gamrot who could easily cut to 45. Volk owns Arman. You’re nuts

If he stays at 155 only 1 or 2 IMO. Depends who it is though.

Back when rematches were rare wouldn't be opposed to a instant rematch. But I feel I speak for most people when I say I'm sick of rematches.

As many as the UFC decides is appropriate before re-selling it...

The amount of people discounting that the UFC doesn't just book an immediate rematch in July for International Fight Week is pretty surprising.

Cause they'd 100% do that.

Depends on how he wins, if he steam rolls Yair and does an epic call out that's all he needs.

Volk is turning 35 in September. I don’t think he would like to fight 2-3 times at fw to jump to lw again. He’d be 36 by then and gawd knows who would be the lw champ by then. It’s now or right after the Yair fight at most.
Personally I think Volk only has 1 or 2 big fights in him with age, then there's the chance Yair could blast his head off and then I think it's all down hill from there.

Alot if people won't agree with me but Volk visibley reacts different when he gets hit compared early in his career. He stops in his tracks instantly to shake it off and regroup himself, his mental a physical toughness is great at hiding it.

he needs to beat tassukutirianon first.

Back