How many women should you sleep with before getting married?

images

It took 6 comments for this.

I'm not mad, just disappointed.

I just dont get how sad it must feel to be a person who need to ask a question like this on a forum..

Just live your life man. There is no set number to that question. You should not even need to ask.

If its 1-100.. or anything in between. It dont matter.
You love to dump on people who post things here but here you are. You're kind of a dick aren't you?

As many as you can, then settle down with a good clean woman.

I agree that there is no right or wrong answer and a lot will have to do more with the woman you decide to marry and if she can fulfill your sexual needs within reason throughout the years (and decades) or not and vice versa. Before I met my wife I had sex with less then 10 women (most of which were 1 night stands or short term). I don't think it would have made a difference if it was less or more in my case tbh and I've been with my wife for over 13 years now.

To each his own. I do believe however, that marrying the first girl you sleep with is a mistake. You have no experience, nothing to compare it to, no fun memories. Its not just about the sex, its about life experience. Developing interpesonal relationships is part of what makes us complete people. Every woman is different and unique, and at the same time the same in many ways, but each experience is different. By the time I married, I was ready. Its not just about Love. I was in love AND at a point where I was ready. If I married the first girl I slept with and loved, I would be miserable. My personal opinion--At the very least 3-4. Not just sex, but relationships as well.

regardless of current number, "just one more, next will be the last i swear"

Last edited:
I’ve already discussed this and the answer is 1/e * the maximum number of women you think you can sleep with in your lifetime if you never get married

Specifically you should first sleep with N/2.7 women where N is your max, then keep sleeping with more women until you meet one who is superior to everyone you’ve slept with already then marry her.

Do you even math?

Last edited:
20 should give you good experience and variety

Thats where I'm at exactly. I feel it's pretty low for my age (34) but I have had some good ones and some good experiences. But I'm not trying to get married. I'm still looking for more notches on my belt not nearly with the intensity as when I was younger though.

I’m not married, but value connection/ closeness & quality over quantity.

Gotta be a chemistry & connection & spark.
Have 2 I’m seeing & for time being, it works for now.

I also value feeling able/fairly attractive & desired/sought out > better than sleeping with a certain number.

Married or single, Feeling (wanted/desireable a bit) adds a lil zest to daily things.

CheeryFoolhardyArrowcrab-size_restricted.gif

To each their own though, yo.

One thing parents passed on well enough to my siblings and myself (other than loyalty & values) is utmost responsibility to continue to look good and maintain romance in marriage.
People let themselves go and wonder why their relationship sucks and they and/or partner look like shit.

I do think guys/gals who sleep around alot casually May have tend to have a more difficult/challenging time being monogamous or fulfilled (generally speaking) in marriage.

I’d prefer when I do get more serious with right one
&/or get married, it’s just her and me.

Hopefully I find the right one down the road, & with work, love, loyalty and doing my best to not fuck it up.

Last edited:
minimum is 5 for nerds, 15 for most guys, 50 for players

Thats where I'm at exactly. I feel it's pretty low for my age (34) but I have had some good ones and some good experiences. But I'm not trying to get married. I'm still looking for more notches on my belt not nearly with the intensity as when I was younger though.
I didn't get married until 36. I eventually just got tired of constantly chasing and taking all the risk of kids and disease. After 20 I think I hot all the weird goals I had like different races and types of girls different situations

Back