How much credit are we giving the winner of rory mac vs the moose

hunt12

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
If rory wins to me that is huge. Beating a top 3 talent in a bigger weightclass however if Moose wins I think that is still an amazing achievement but feel he wont get much love? UFC dun fucked up

This is a UFC Title match quality fight, the winner should be credited as such.

its pretty awesome, together with khabib conor and romero whittaker 2

Don't give Rory much of a chance

Moose is the 2nd best MW in the world to me, and that's not gonna change

Huge win for Rory beating a top 3 middleweight, but moose winning is him just beating a welterweight..

Ufc should just pay moose and Rory what they want, it’s a shame not having this talent in the premier org.

On here? Most people are going to bash the winner for fighting a “UFC reject”.

Huge win for Rory beating a top 3 middleweight, but moose winning is him just beating a welterweight..

Ufc should just pay moose and Rory what they want, it’s a shame not having this talent in the premier org.
The UFC is starving for legit contenders in those divisions. Hell in Moose’s case he could challenge for the lhw belt as well. Yet they’ll let Rory walk away and give Darren Till a title shot...

In before ten pages of guys claiming that they are the worst cans ever, and an equal number of guys saying the winner will be the eternal MMA GOAT and deserves a Nobel prize.

If they ain't wearing a fight kit, the fight don't mean shit.

<{hughesimpress}>

Its such an incredible fight I just cant wait.
Rory is one of the toughest fighters ever. The wars with Robbie and Lima put him in the Rocky Balboa tier of the heart category.

The UFC is starving for legit contenders in those divisions. Hell in Moose’s case he could challenge for the lhw belt as well. Yet they’ll let Rory walk away and give Darren Till a title shot...
Yeah it’s a joke the way they handle things for sure. Always has been, but wme really dropping the ball here.

I’m not sure what deals moose and Rory signed, as in how many contracted fights, but if they choose to resign with bellator after contracts are up because wme don’t want to pay them, that will be hilariously tragic. Even bader can be grouped in here, he would be top 5 right now on ufc.

The biggest fight (and a true superfight) in the history of Bellator s promotion.People do realize that both are not only UFC fighters but Rory top 3-5 and Mousasi top 3 and ,arguably, maybe #1 at this point in his career.He left UFC on 5 fight win streak and Bisping was offered Gegard title shot but Mike declined " Bisping Mousasi is bad for business " which means " I'm not going to get thrashed in my 1st defense ". Either way,he would've gotten his shot after that fraud lost and Gsp vacated.

Anyways we get that fight and then the khabibby Conor fight back to back weeks....awesome and Rory a huge welter so Gegard will be bigger but not what you d think.I believe Mousasi better but can't let mental play a part in this. This can be one of his few shortcomings and can't come in over confident. He's currently a -235 favorite so he's more than a mild favorite but nothing crazy.A big name on both ledgers as both in prime.

Big for Rory, always means more to beat a bigger top fighter. Actually not an uncommon win for Mousasi. Hunt, Lombard and Weidman are all different weights. Fights smaller and bigger fighters, who tend to have a name. So taking on a lighter guy isn't a knock on Mousasi the same way it would be for 1-weight fighters taking on smaller guys, as Gegard's been open weight basically his whole career.

giphy.gif

Yeah it’s a joke the way they handle things for sure. Always has been, but wme really dropping the ball here.

I’m not sure what deals moose and Rory signed, as in how many contracted fights, but if they choose to resign with bellator after contracts are up because wme don’t want to pay them, that will be hilariously tragic. Even bader can be grouped in here, he would be top 5 right now on ufc.
Unfortunately in his latest interview with KB, Gegard says hes going to retire still young after Bellator contract is up but we'll see...... things change

Moose doesn't stand to gain much in respect to legacy here and has a lot to lose.

No matter who wins they're still gatekeeper level in the UFC.

Rorys taken too much damage.
Moose doesn't have the killer instinct to win a UFC belt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back