How much money did Conor really make from fighting Khabib?

I dont think Conor is making THAT much in sponsorships. Plus he had his own whisky sponsored right? So he gets reebok money, and represents his own product. I don't think he's getting any other endorsement deals right?

Monster energy drink, video games, Burger King, Bud Light, Beats Electronics, Betsafe. And who knows what else.

30-50M something in between that. What does it matter dude is super rich anyway and probably made well over 200M in his career.

Sorta depends how you calculate it. A lot of endorsement deals are ongoing for a period of time, not specific to one fight, so you have to factor that in somehow

Also, there’s the unknown question of his garbage whiskey, which depending who you ask, is either going to make him a billionaire or turn into nothing...

Monster energy drink, video games, Burger King, Bud Light, Beats Electronics, Betsafe. And who knows what else.
Oh yea, Chicken Burger King. Wonder how much that paid him. Can't be THAT much though. I believe they paid Floyd a million? Conor is no Floyd.

Anyone have an estimate on how much Conor is getting paid in endorsements?

Maybe Reebok will sign him to an exclusive Conor-scented jockstrap deal so all the nut huggers can sniff his balls from the comfort of their living room?

Khabib probably $10-15 million(Consistent with what his manager Ali said) and like you said Conor probably made $20-30 million.

He could probably sell his whisky brand for quite a bit as well.
Lol at the notion of Conor only making 5 million more than khabib

He doesn’t. Again you don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re clueless and you don’t even know it.
Showing your ignorance and tampon on the subject. It's all good. Cheers hugger.

Meltzer isn't privy to tax returns or the multitude of fees a fighter incurs. STFU about meltzers numbers because they are meaningless. Jesus told me. Nobody ever makes what they disclose. In rare cases people who feel underappreciated report they make less. They aren't scrutinized as much. The loudmouths get picked apart in every way. So when you think of Conor's ppv sales and his purse, also think of tax, fees(ac/license/management/trainers/promoters) and etc. Said fighter gets like at best 40 percent take home money. Conor huggers are laughable, they litterally add what "he" says he made and come to that determination. Fucking stupid.
I have, at no point in this thread, talked about their net revenue, only the gross.

At yellow - I haven't quoted, nor did I look to McGregor, in estimating what he could've made for the Nurmagomedov fight.

And calling me a "Conor hugger" is so absurd I can't even take it seriously:
They weren't necessarily "easy" opponents, but anyone who believes that the UFC didn't protect McGregor through the matchmaking with stylistically safe matchups is in denial.

April and August, 2013
#31 Marcus Brimage - Striker
#70 Max Holloway - Striker

July and September, 2014
#32 Diego Brandão - Striker/BJJ
#10 Dustin Poirier - Striker/BJJ

*At this point McGregor was expected to face the winner of Aldo/Mendes, but he chose to remain active instead.

January and July, 2015
#19 Dennis Siver - Striker
#4 Chad Mendes - Wrestler (injured, short notice)

You can examine it a step further and look at how the wrestlers were purposely tied up:

November 2014
#2 Frankie Edgar (wrestler) was booked against #4 Cub Swanson
#6 Ricardo Lamas (wrestler) was booked against #8 Dennis Bermudez (wrestler).

April 2015
#5 Ricardo Lamas (wrestler) was booked against #4 Chad Mendes (wrestler).

May 2015
#2 Frankie Edgar (wrestler) was booked against #4-BW Urijah Faber (wrestler).

If Aldo hadn't gotten injured, it was the UFC's plan to grant McGregor a title shot after having fought only one top ten opponent (who wasn't a wrestler); and during his feud with Diaz the UFC continued tying up his bad matchups at Featherweight until they eventually killed themselves off, which gave McGregor an out to not fighting them.

Additionally, they gifted him a Lightweight title shot in spite of them having been cold on the idea when other champions asked for the same opportunity (Aldo, RDA, etc.). He then goes 1-1 against #7 Nate Diaz (non-wrestler) and receives yet another shot at the Lightweight title, in spite of an undefeated contender being promised it (Nurmagomedov).

The thing is, I don't think McGregor would have turned down those fights at Featherweight, and in all likelihood he would've won, but to pretend like the UFC wasn't protecting McGregor is absurd.
(I made the below gifs, but the captions were in the video already).

12-6 elbows and strikes on the back of Khabib's head with right elbow, and grabbing shorts with left hand:
15394562981383880.gif

Grabbing shorts with left hand:
1539457356130693.gif

15394575992440237.gif

Grabbing Khabib's glove with right hand:
15394576902440295.gif

1539456425272286.gif

1539456521272247.gif

15394566341306937.gif

Illegal knee:
1539456154130459.gif

Grabbing fence with foot:
1539456752272267.gif

Grabbing fence again with foot (right after the above gif):
15394568361306938.gif

Illegal pointing fingers forward with outstretched hand:
15394569811306967.gif

Groin kick:
1539457081130699.gif

Herb Dean recently explained his rationale for not deducting a single point for any of these fouls, but all he's achieved is make himself look worse:

makes long ass post pretending to calculate PPV payout, magically comes up with number that everyone else is quoting, but pretends he did math on his own.

also, TS is Wal-Mart greeter, so completely unqualified to do math. lol
Sounded funnier in your head right?

I have, at no point in this thread, talked about their net revenue, only the gross.

At yellow - I haven't quoted, nor did I look to McGregor, in estimating what he could've made for the Nurmagomedov fight.

And calling me a "Conor hugger" is so absurd I can't even take it seriously:
Well you did get me on that. I do recognize that you are indifferent to the matter. And definitely not a hugger. My apologies. I would like to know though how you are more qualified to talk about the financial aspect of combat sports than another.

How about this huggers. Look at LeBron. Can you find him in many commercials? He could buy and sell your idol 10 times over. You happy now?

Don king was taking Tyson’s money. The ufc doesn’t take Conor’s money. They just pay him. Conor’s guaranteed pay is his. He may have to pay a manager a small % and he will pay some training expenses but he’s not paying promoters.

Conor isn't paying promoters, but he's working for them. They take the lion's share of what he generates. That's why he says he wants his own promotion to rival the ufc one day.

I managed a company that turned over £25 million and i increased revenue by 10% in my first year in charge. My bonus for doing that? A measly £5k.

I left and started my own businesses that same year.

For every dollar Conor makes the ufc make at least five off his wage labour.

Conor isn't paying promoters, but he's working for them. They take the lion's share of what he generates. That's why he says he wants his own promotion to rival the ufc one day.

I managed a company that turned over £25 million and i increased revenue by 10% in my first year in charge. My bonus for doing that? A measly £5k.

I left and started my own businesses that same year.

For every dollar Conor makes the ufc make at least five off his wage labour.
That’s true and doesn’t contradict what I said. Conor is likely changing that equation more than others before him. But yes in mma the promotion has more leverage.

Showing your ignorance and tampon on the subject. It's all good. Cheers hugger.
I said it had nothing to do with Conor retard. Keep thinking the fighters pay the ufc from their purse tard. Bask in your ignorance.

Well you did get me on that. I do recognize that you are indifferent to the matter. And definitely not a hugger. My apologies. I would like to know though how you are more qualified to talk about the financial aspect of combat sports than another.
<Lmaoo>I nor anyone else is "qualified" to say anything on this topic, we're all essentially guessing. My rationale is simply: if GSP could receive 18% of the UFC's revenue in 2013, given that McGregor doubles his buyrates and does 3-6 times more live gate, I could see him getting 1/3 of the UFC's revenue (at most).

That’s true and doesn’t contradict what I said. Conor is likely changing that equation more than others before him. But yes in mma the promotion has more leverage.
MUCH more leverage, especially when we're talking about the UFC.

Dana White made $500mil from selling Zuffa... That's more than all the fighters he's paid since taking over, combined.

MUCH more leverage, especially when we're talking about the UFC.

Dana White made $500mil from selling Zuffa... That's more than all the fighters he's paid since taking over, combined.
Dana made a lot less than the fertittas. His job was to make them money.

About $20 bucks and a Taco Bell $15 dollar gift card.

Still a lot more than all the UFC fighters in history combined
the number is a function of the value of the org he was president of for a long time.

Back