Social How much TP do you have stashed?

How many rolls of white gold do you have in your TP cache?

• Total voters
Off your damn grill, or out of your garage or what?
I went to turn it on and the tank was just missing. What the fuck

I'm sure I have CTE but I dont think I could misplace a whole tank

I have a pack and a half of the big Costco tp pack, which would ordinarily last a long time, but I live with two females, so probably two weeks worth. I swear each of them use a half a role per sitting and clog up the toilet half the time. Makes zero sense to me.

I might have 2 or 3 rolls? I don't typical use toilet paper for anything other than to sometimes blow my nose.

I live in a hurricane prone area, so keeping extra stuff on hand is normal. Plenty of TP left in these parts. I went to Sam’s Club yesterday and they had tons of clorox disinfecting wipes as well.

We order in bulk and it arrived just before this ramped up. 5 boxes full.

I have 0.75 rolls. I refuse to buy any toilet paper until this dies down. I saw a package and left it because I'm so irritated with all the panic buyers.

I’ll be fine. I’ve got a lot of unmatched socks.

rea242vvrvm41.png

I just give a whistle and my trusty poopdog comes to the rescue with a fresh roll.

I went to the store for the first time in a couple weeks and almost everything was wiped out. Fortunately more people than not eat like shit so there was plenty of healthy food left.
Went to the store today (and localish gun store yesterday) grocery store was lacking in TP, paper towel, mac and cheese and canned raviolli/lasagna (bitch lasagna)

gun store was lacking in shitty ball ammo, defensive ammunition was still everywhere. People panic buying Must be teh poors

I go to Superstore basically everyday for fresh produce and today was much better. Toilet paper, canned soups and pasta section still completely kicked in, but much fewer shoppers with full carts, totally different much more relaxed atmosphere compared to say Thursday.

Meat, seafood and produce still almost completely stocked... why aren't people buying protein and freezing it? Seems like these morons intend to spend the apocalypse eating nothing but shitty Ragu pasta sauce. Buy a bunch of ground beef, canned tomatoes, garlic, onions, herbs, a bottle of cheap red wine, and make yourself some delicious bolognese sauce. Freeze it in batches. Now you can survive and also not eat like a boxcar hobo.

Just stock up on things like this throughout the years. Get deals and sit on them in times of plenty. People used to do this as much as they could, when they could, just a little bit ago.

I have so much more respect for actual preppers who go about things in a calculated, logical and orderly fashion. In my experience they are also the types to help out a neighbour as well, while these panic hoarders would stomp on granny's unconscious body if it meant getting the last 4 pack of scott's paper towels.

I go to Superstore basically everyday for fresh produce and today was much better. Toilet paper, canned soups and pasta section still completely kicked in, but much fewer shoppers with full carts, totally different much more relaxed atmosphere compared to say Thursday.

Meat, seafood and produce still almost completely stocked... why aren't people buying protein and freezing it? Seems like these morons intend to spend the apocalypse eating nothing but shitty Ragu pasta sauce. Buy a bunch of ground beef, canned tomatoes, garlic, onions, herbs, a bottle of cheap red wine, and make yourself some delicious bolognese sauce. Freeze it in batches. Now you can survive and also not eat like a boxcar hobo.

I have so much more respect for actual preppers who go about things in a calculated, logical and orderly fashion. In my experience they are also the types to help out a neighbour as well, while these panic hoarders would stomp on granny's unconscious body if it meant getting the last 4 pack of scott's paper towels.

for sure.

my girl is a couponer and that’s why we always have a ton of all the things we are told to stock up on. People said we were dumb for it, and now everyone who knows we stock up, are asking for this and that. Nope... We told you all to do the same, but they act like it was too much to do, or they didn’t have the “time”. Oh well.

I often wonder wtf women do with the shit because they go through it like oxygen.
It's a combination of one extra place to wipe and makeup. Women will go through a quarter of a roll if they can't get their shading right or whatever, my bathroom garbage looks like a postbox of WWII love letters with all the lipstick on them.

That’s how we are, we both grew up lower middle class, her parents neglected the household and partied it up, mine lived paycheck to paycheck, the first thing we did when we got our house was stock-up on food, cleaning supplies, etc.

However, my wife knew a couple people who didn’t get TP during the great panic buy of a few days ago, she snagged a few packs intending to get rid of them to friends who wanted for it, ran into a woman in the store who had a family of five, all daughters. She refused to take a pack, but they were parked next to each other, she chucked the TP into the woman’s vehicle when she wasn’t looking.

so like its been said before, a lot of us “prepper” types are just nice people, because I have a few months of food and household supplies doesn’t mean I’m a nut. A good household plan starts with a good security system, fire alert system, CO detection, sturdy doors and windows, a backup generator (power went out a few weeks ago in zero degree weather) food and water, a firearm, etc, if you plan for things to possibly be tight you’ll be fine.

That’s how we are, we both grew up lower middle class, her parents neglected the household and partied it up, mine lived paycheck to paycheck, the first thing we did when we got our house was stock-up on food, cleaning supplies, etc.

However, my wife knew a couple people who didn’t get TP during the great panic buy of a few days ago, she snagged a few packs intending to get rid of them to friends who wanted for it, ran into a woman in the store who had a family of five, all daughters. She refused to take a pack, but they were parked next to each other, she chucked the TP into the woman’s vehicle when she wasn’t looking.

so like its been said before, a lot of us “prepper” types are just nice people, because I have a few months of food and household supplies doesn’t mean I’m a nut. A good household plan starts with a good security system, fire alert system, CO detection, sturdy doors and windows, a backup generator (power went out a few weeks ago in zero degree weather) food and water, a firearm, etc, if you plan for things to possibly be tight you’ll be fine.
You’re goddamn right

I hate the term “Prepper”! It’s called being prudent, and 99.99999 percent of the population, a mere 100 years ago, absolutely had to be in that mindset. Complacency is to blame. There are many sayings in English for people who do not account for future setbacks, so insert any number of them here.

You’re goddamn right

I hate the term “Prepper”! It’s called being prudent, and 99.99999 percent of the population, a mere 100 years ago, absolutely had to be in that mindset. Complacency is to blame. There are many sayings in English for people who do not account for future setbacks, so insert any number of them here.
Better start digging a trench, cause when public services get shit off all that shitty toilet paper gonna cause a real stink

thought i had enough for a good while but i'm shitting through the eye of a needle right now just wasting it

still time to grab more somewhere i hope or i'll be in the tub using the shower in a week or two

Back