How often do you get your hair cut????

usually three weeks but sometimes in two weeks if I have a big date or something I wanna look nice to.
I keep a short fade, so it starts to look messy after a couple of weeks. Especially on the sides.

How do you look when you cut your own hair. What cut can you give yourself.

I go aprox 1 a month. Just tell him to make it shorter and show him a old picture. Any barber that is near when I decide it's time to get a cut.

2 months I would look messy. It just looks like you don't care, especially bad for work.

When my girlfriend tells me it's time.

Still havent, its starting to get dreadlocked and a little wild, my mates still give me shit about it
Lol awesome. Since this thread I shaved my head bald towards mid feb or something after growing it near 4 years.

Goood times. Felt way weird. I shaved it when drunk and then woke up to a shock because I didn’t remember.Went to the barber after that later that week to finish it.

Lol awesome. Since this thread I shaved my head bald towards mid feb or something after growing it near 4 years.

Goood times. Felt way weird. I shaved it when drunk and then woke up to a shock because I didn’t remember.Went to the barber after that later that week to finish it.
Im realy thinking about shavingit as its getting annoying, i got melted cheese stuck in it the other day when eating nachos, what a nightmare

Im realy thinking about shavingit as its getting annoying, i got melted cheese stuck in it the other day when eating nachos, what a nightmare
im just trying to think of all the scenarios you can get the cheese from nachos in your hair whilst eating them....

were you eating them doing handstands?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

id recommend just putting your hair in a ponytail or bun. thats the easiest with long hair. on the rarest occasions i used to wear it out.

im just trying to think of all the scenarios you can get the cheese from nachos in your hair whilst eating them....

were you eating them doing handstands?

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

id recommend just putting your hair in a ponytail or bun. thats the easiest with long hair. on the rarest occasions i used to wear it out.
I lent forward as I was eating so my hair fell into my face and I scooped it with the Nacho chip into my mouth.

No bun or ponnytail here, I dont care if its easier to manage, I'd never live it down

I get mine cut every week. My hair has a tendency to grow really quick and I don’t like having long hair.

I get it cut when it gets so long I look like an old guy trying to look cool with longish hair.
then I get it cut.

Every week to two weeks.

I cut my own hair though. Its easy to learn to fade it- high and tight.

I lent forward as I was eating so my hair fell into my face and I scooped it with the Nacho chip into my mouth.

No bun or ponnytail here, I dont care if its easier to manage, I'd never live it down
lol, i wont go to defend it. but ive just been so used to having buns and pony tails. been having them various times over 13 years.

TIL in this thread. lots of people cut their hair very frequent.

I have recently become single so it used to be once a year until recently. Haha

The ex missus used to like the messy long hair look so I had that for a while. I have since found out that the ladies prefer the short neat look far better. That bitch tricked me.

Back