How often do you get your hair cut????

4 times a year usually, buzzed all over with a two guard. Yes I’m lazy when it comes to cutting my hair.

every 2 weeks, i give it the grade zero.

Every 6 months and twice if it's a leap year.

Maybe 3 months. Cutting it myself and using the savings to spend on unnecessary fun stuff. Not getting tiny bits of hair stuck in the car seats from not driving to the barber.

It's been a good few months now. Still too cold to get the clippers out.

It's been over two months and I look shaggy as hell, I hardly even recognize myself. I've been cutting my own hair ever since I was 13-14 years old, I used to do it every two weeks but now that I'm married I don't even feel like cutting it. How about you guys?
Sounds like a person who lets themselves get obese and stops bathing because they're married and don't feel they need to make any effort anymore lol

As little as possible. I can't stand holding fake conversations with the barber and it's always a crapshoot if they cut your hair right.

Just cut my hair and let me get out of there.
I hate when they try to talk to me, same with massage therapists that want to talk. I'm there to be serviced, nothing else.

I never say this out loud though because I don't want to be mean.

As little as possible. I can't stand holding fake conversations with the barber and it's always a crapshoot if they cut your hair right.

Just cut my hair and let me get out of there.
So awkward having a conversation with the barber. Also most of the time they fuck up your haircut

I knew I was a hippy but damn.

On average about every 8 weeks. I plan to go every 4 but never happens.

Been doing the stay at home dad thing for 5 months and just went 4 months without a hair cut.

I just run the clippers over my head every week to keep it neat.

Every week when I'm in the Imperial Valley. I have a kid there who wants practice, and he cleans me up for $5. Same work I'd get in SD for $20. In SD, every two weeks. $20 plus tip is ridiculous for a simple taper and fade, especially when the dudes are chilling, taking breaks and shooting the shit.

Once a month. I shaved it all off last time but I've grown it back out. Might as well keep it around while I've got it.

Back