How old is the oldest virgin you know?

That girl is lying to you so you don't think you have a chance of scoring with her.

Not a chance. The girl, though nice and very attractive, is pretty goddamn weird, as you may assume. Exclusively dances with her best friend at the bars, has a weird obsession with cats, etc. My best friend was barking up that tree. Their relationship peaked at a very sensual over-the-shirt boob grab and then simmered into a friendship.

large.gif

At 20 I had only been with
girls and, then, in a matter 8 months, I had been with
more and by the age of 22 was rocking a number in the
low-mid 20s
and then I didn't have sex with a new girl
for two years....and, no, didn't have a girlfriend
. For some reason, that stuff operates in spurts: I guess because its so contingent on your surroundings. Your time will come soon too, young grasshopper.

Lulzies, cheers! I totally know that the reason for it being so is me and not the world. I was in a relationship from when I was 18 'till 20 and though we were close she was nervous about having sex. After the breakup I was depressed for a long time and didn't want to think about shit like that.

I don't go asking people if they have never had sex in their lives.

I know my cousin is, and he is a year younger than me(23 and 24). I always tell him to come with me when I have a nice plan but 99% of times refuses and stays home watching TV and playing videogames. the few times he speaks with women he is awkward as fuck, understandable taking into account he speaks to one like every 3 months. and it's not like he is some loser. he is pretty inteligent, nice guy, has a good job, lives in a nice house, drives a cool as fuck Subaru, average looking, normal to skinny physique(incredible for his TV+sofa+junk food lifestyle). no reason he shouldn't be getting some if it wasn't for his shitty life choices. he never learnt to drink either, so he either doesn't drink at all and stays silent and awkward in social events or the few times he does drink we have to carry him home with alcohol poisoning.

Possibly my step brother at 34. I don't think he'd have the ability to pull and I really don't think he has the interest either.

Not a virgin but I wouldn't be surprised if my manager hasn't had sex since the 90s. 54 years old, talks with a lisp, very flamboyant, insist that he's straight. I only suspect that he hasn't gotten laid is because he's live in Houston for 10 years and hasn't left his street in all that time. (Our jobs and his apartment are very close). He shares my same first name and the very last thing I want to do is end up like him.

I'd imagine a 25 year old dude who's a friend of a friend. They were both virgins until my buddy lost his to his gf once they started dating around December. The virgin wolfpack is now a solo wolfpack, poor dude. Might as well buy a hooker at that point.

I can only speculate but there are several guys in their mid 20's at work who probably are. No one I know really close or for sure though.

I don't go asking people if they have never had sex in their lives.

I know my cousin is, and he is a year younger than me(23 and 24). I always tell him to come with me when I have a nice plan but 99% of times refuses and stays home watching TV and playing videogames. the few times he speaks with women he is awkward as fuck, understandable taking into account he speaks to one like every 3 months. and it's not like he is some loser. he is pretty inteligent, nice guy, has a good job, lives in a nice house, drives a cool as fuck Subaru, average looking, normal to skinny physique(incredible for his TV+sofa+junk food lifestyle). no reason he shouldn't be getting some if it wasn't for his shitty life choices. he never learnt to drink either, so he either doesn't drink at all and stays silent and awkward in social events or the few times he does drink we have to carry him home with alcohol poisoning.

This sounds almost exactly like me - minus the alcohol poisoning, more of a social drinker - when I was in the military (2-3 years ago). Friends always bugged me to go out, almost never would because I was very anti-social and played a lot of MMOs. Didn't lose my card until I was 24, because I was so damn nervous around people in general, never mind talking to some random girl. I had a couple of chances before then, but I never had the balls to act on them. I've loosened up a lot since then, but I'm still odd with people sometimes. It's hard to just get over that.

I don't know any virgins...does that mean I'M the virgin?

One of my best friends. He is only 23 so it is not a big deal. Pretty sure he has never done anything with a woman though. Dude was/is super socially awkward. Falls into that nice guy category where he bends over backwards for a woman thinking it will help. His main problem is he is super passive and thinks they will come to him, though he is getting better about it. It also does not help that he is a massive stoner, wears his hair in a ponytail that goes down to his mid back, has a chinstrap beard, and drives a 70s something VW van that breaks down every couple weeks. He is getting better, but he really is his own worst enemy.

A female teacher at my high school. She was about 50.

One of my friends had sex a few times as a teenager and hasn't had sex in like 12 years. He's not an attractive guy, but he could get girls if he wanted to. It's a combination of shyness/awkwardness/and ridiculous standards (think Shallow Hal).

I'm still a virgin at 20, didn't have my first kiss until 19, I've done a bit since then but never 'it'.

I'm not a bad looking guy, I've just been shy and insecure most of my life, still struggling with it, but I found once I actually did a bit, I loosened up and released I didn't need to be so nervous.

Starting college this fall, so we'll see what happens lol.

I'm still a virgin at 20, didn't have my first kiss until 19, I've done a bit since then but never 'it'.

I'm not a bad looking guy, I've just been shy and insecure most of my life, still struggling with it, but I found once I actually did a bit, I loosened up and released I didn't need to be so nervous.

Starting college this fall, so we'll see what happens lol.

[YT]2ydniq7FejE[/YT]

Possibly my step brother at 34. I don't think he'd have the ability to pull and I really don't think he has the interest either.

My older brother is the same way. He's 26, a virgin, and just isn't interested. I think for the longest time, he wanted things to be "special" or some shit. After a few relationships failing, he just gave up and doesn't care anymore.

pretty much everyone i know lost it by 16 besides one of my step brothers, i think he was in his early 20's.

I guess me, 25.

I'm not good with people. I do not understand other people. There's some weird disconnect there, when I see another person, how to word this, I guess I don't see them as another person, another conscious being. There's something wrong with me, I will not dispute that.

When it comes to relationships I would like to have them, but they would only ever be one sided. I simply cannot relate to anyone, sure I could fake it, I have before. As far my family knows I really care about them. I don't like hurting people, it doesn't feel "good" to me. Misleading someone into being in a relationship, or just using them for sex, seems wrong.

Besides, the fantasies in my head are good enough for me. Real relationships don't seem worth the effort.

:eek:

I know a guy in his mid 20's. He's really religious and wants to wait until he is married. He can have fun with that...

I don't know any of these people, but I'm sure that there are some old nuns, monks, priests, or something that have actually been celibate their whole lives.

I lost my virginity at 18 but the real pisser...I didn't discover masturbation until I was 17! Now I think that's kinda pathetic!

I was kinda late too bro, first time I was 15 and a girl did it for me.

A friend of mine's sister - and she was in her late 20's. Had met the man of her dreams in her early 20's and both of them wanted to wait until marriage, which got put off due to work demands. He ended up leaving her after they had been together six years. Pretty shitty situation.

I guess me, 25.

I'm not good with people. I do not understand other people. There's some weird disconnect there, when I see another person, how to word this, I guess I don't see them as another person, another conscious being. There's something wrong with me, I will not dispute that.

When it comes to relationships I would like to have them, but they would only ever be one sided. I simply cannot relate to anyone, sure I could fake it, I have before. As far my family knows I really care about them. I don't like hurting people, it doesn't feel "good" to me. Misleading someone into being in a relationship, or just using them for sex, seems wrong.

Besides, the fantasies in my head are good enough for me. Real relationships don't seem worth the effort.

what side of the autism spectrum do you consider yourself to be on?

Back