• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

How old is the oldest virgin you know?

How ever old Breakitdown is.

In before he considers this sex
dYHdd54.jpg

I am pretty surprised by some of these answers. The oldest I know is a guy at work who is 24. He used to deny it, but it was pretty obvious that he is. Now he doesn't even deny it when someone accuses him of being one.

Who is the oldest poster in Mayberry?

My older brother is the same way. He's 26, a virgin, and just isn't interested. I think for the longest time, he wanted things to be "special" or some shit. After a few relationships failing, he just gave up and doesn't care anymore.

Admittedly I don't know mine particularly well but he seemed to grow out of the girls being icky stage extremely late on and I'm still not sure if he's fully matured tbh. At 35 he's still out doing shots with his much younger friends every weekend and I kind of get the impression they take advantage. He did go on holiday with a girl once but it was purely platonic. He just doesn't strike me as the sort of guy with the urge for it.

what side of the autism spectrum do you consider yourself to be on?

The left.

But really though I make no claims as to being anything. I certainly have some autistic traits though.

Then again a psychology professor I had who was a practicing clinical psychologist said I could likely be diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder. Aspergers syndrome is a differential diagnosis of SPD. So I could be either, or neither and I'm just weird. I've been called a narcissist by several people, a psychopath by a few, I don't care really. As far as I'm concerned I'm just me.

Last edited:
I know a guy who lost his around 30, another around 27/28.

This sounds almost exactly like me - minus the alcohol poisoning, more of a social drinker - when I was in the military (2-3 years ago). Friends always bugged me to go out, almost never would because I was very anti-social and played a lot of MMOs. Didn't lose my card until I was 24, because I was so damn nervous around people in general, never mind talking to some random girl. I had a couple of chances before then, but I never had the balls to act on them. I've loosened up a lot since then, but I'm still odd with people sometimes. It's hard to just get over that.

I was like that too, until 16-17. then I started drinking and became an absolute degenerate party animal until recently. I'm toning it down and trying to settle down now.

The left.

But really though I make no claims as to being anything. I certainly have some autistic traits though.

Then again a psychology professor I had who was a practicing clinical psychologist said I could likely be diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder. Aspergers syndrome is a differential diagnosis of SPD. So I could be either, or neither and I'm just weird. I've been called a narcissist by several people, a psychopath by a few, I don't care really. As far as I'm concerned I'm just me.

interesting.

i am heaps cynical for some reason. i thought i was a bit narcissistic but i dont think i really am.

I can't say for certain, but I'm pretty sure a guy I used to work with is a 37 year old virgin.

Annoyingly nice, super friendly, raised very socially conservative/religious, short, chubby, ugly as sin, bald, terrible teeth, and I believe he has braces now. Gets really weird when guys start talking about women. Hasn't had a girlfriend since I've known him(6 years). He lived in Okinawa for 3 years, but I'm pretty sure he never ran around banging any prostitutes. Gets offended really easily if you imply he fucked some juicy girls.

He's one of those guys that you know when he finally gets pissed off, someone is getting turned into a lamp shade.

The oldest virgin I know is 21.

He's a good guy and all but when he's around very attractive girls he just isn't himself. He gets really nervous and sometimes very untalkative. A bunch of other friends and myself included have tried to get him laid but he seems to just be too nervous.Shit, even when alcohol is involved he still can't get the job done. There's been times when a girl has been basically all over him or she's basically giving the signal that she wants some but he won't even make the effort to kiss her and then he complains about not getting laid later that night.. like what the fuck..

He actually posts on this site so hopefully he doesn't read this and get pissed off at me, lol. Oh well though.

The oldest virgin I know is 21.

He's a good guy and all but when he's around very attractive girls he just isn't himself. He gets really nervous and sometimes very untalkative. A bunch of other friends and myself included have tried to get him laid but he seems to just be too nervous.Shit, even when alcohol is involved he still can't get the job done. There's been times when a girl has been basically all over him or she's basically giving the signal that she wants some but he won't even make the effort to kiss her and then he complains about not getting laid later that night.. like what the fuck..

He actually posts on this site so hopefully he doesn't read this and get pissed off at me, lol. Oh well though.

hahahahah holy shit that's great :icon_lol:

My one buddy Jason is 35 and he's never had a GF, is over 300 lbs (fat), is on welfare, not good looking at all, has a pretty bad attitude, still watches WWE, and comments and likes cosplayers and watches their dumb twitch videos.

But he's no virgin.[/color=sarcasm]

Who would announce they are a virgin over the age of 20? They know there's a stigma behind it so they wouldn't bother.

hahahahah holy shit that's great :icon_lol:

Lol, he rarely posts and I have no idea how often he lurks, so I doubt he'll see it. Oh well, it's his own fault he can't get a girl in his bed. Tons of his/our friends (myself included) have tried to get him laid.. he just doesn't know how to talk to girls. We always tell him to be himself, you know, open up and be normal like he is with all of us (guy friends, really) but he just can't seem to do it around girls, must really suck to be him.. he actually cried to me and a friend about it one time and said something like "how come you guys always get girls and I can't?" it was pretty sad.

I'm not making fun of him or anything, he's one of my best friends, but man, he's gotta open up and talk to girls more instead of being quiet and awkward, his friends can help him but the only way he's gonna get some is if HE actually tries, his friends can't do it for him unless they get a fucking hooker to come over.

Watch today be the time he messages me and says he read this shit, lol. Last thing I need is one of my friends calling me an asshole about something I wrote on Sherdog as if I even mentioned his name.

i honestly wouldn't have gotten laid in high school, if a chick didn't literally throw herself at me in my senior year. i was such an i.t. dork haha, that i wasn't looking to get laid at that time. i'm very lucky with the job that i have today, because i come in contact with just about every person at the hospital i work at. and because i am forced to talk with all types of people on a daily basis, it really developed my social skills, along with going out often to bars.

i'm no casanova, but nowadays, i can pick up numbers rather easily through my connections with work and friends.

Back