How old were you the last time you went trick or treating?

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For me I don't remember exactly but I'd say late teens. Maybe 18 or 19 lol. My friend was a year older too. Basically we wanted free muchies... Aside from that I was 15 or 16 and felt old af doing it.

Inspired by the "is trick or treating dying?" Thread

I think if you still want to go trick or treating and are an adult, the way to do it is to have kids xD. People always try to give candy to the parents too when they trick or treat with their kids.

High school.
Assuming I went senior year (I think I did),
I would have been 17.

I was telling my kids the other day that when I was a sophomore in HS I was dating my now wife, but I was going to break up with her because I wanted to go trick or treating with my friends instead. She picked up on what I was doing because I was trying to be nice about it and she beat me to the punch.

yet after breaking up to avoid trick or treating with her sophomore year, we wound up trick or treating together junior and senior year and eventually getting married. But our first break up, was a silly Halloween related break up because for some dumb reason I didn't consider to just tell this girl "hey no offense but I would have more fun hanging out with my idiot friends for Halloween and doing a bunch of immature jackass dude shenanigans."

Also, by the last year or two I definitely recall people giving us weird looks and probably even saying "aren't you a bit old for trick or treating?"

One year in particular I went with friends from the football team and we were all 6ft+ 200+ pounds. Walking up people's steps as basically full grown humans while 5 year Olds were leaving was a bit ridiculous.

Last edited:
Never had any friends to go with so never went trick-or-treating.

Earlier this week with my kiddo. Dude crushed mad candy and pussy.

Probably when I was 9. Ten at the oldest. That would have been 1992 or 92.

It was great. Our neighborhood had tons of kids, and everyone would be out. Nearly every house handed out candy.

13. I was starting to get heckled by the people giving out candy so I didn't go the next year, lol.

10 or so... by junior high we upgraded to TP and Egging...

Probably 14

For me I don't remember exactly but I'd say late teens. Maybe 18 or 19 lol. My friend was a year older too. Basically we wanted free muchies... Aside from that I was 15 or 16 and felt old af doing it.

I think if you still want to go trick or treating and are an adult, the way to do it is to have kids xD. People always try to give candy to the parents too when they trick or treat with their kids.

42, i took my son the other night

I went only once, when I was 12.

Before you idiots say some dumb shit, It was the last year our kid wanted to go trick or treating.

13. I was starting to get heckled by the people giving out candy so I didn't go the next year, lol.

10 or so... by junior high we upgraded to TP and Egging...
I think these 2 are related lol. Once you get told you are too old you go back the next year and start egging the houses of the people who said you were too old.

I was 21, my ex was there, my cousin and his girl.
I was dressed as hippie, long wig and bandana, face paint the whole deal.
My ex was a werewolf, my cousin had this huge alien head, and my cousins girl was Tinkerbell lol.

We were lit up like Christmas and everyone was really nice to us to be honest.
One lady said "you're a bit big for trick or treating aren't you?"
I said, but we're not too big to love candy and she laughed and gave us all a handful lol.

We hand a blast that night, had candy for weeks, it was fun being young, even through the hard times.

Back