How old were you the last time you went trick or treating?

8th grade was the last time I went. And I knew it would be my last time because I thought high schoolers were too old to do it. Which made me really enjoy it.

Me and my best buddy just happened to run across two hot girls from school that we knew, so we just ended up going from house to house together. Which was fun for me, but amazing for my buddy because he was really bad with girls. I mean we both were but he was worse.

In hindsight we could've probably made out with them. They were giving off vibes. But of course we were both too dumb to pick up on them.

Interesting side note, one of them grew up to be an accessory to murder.

14? I had three other friends with me, and we wore black pants/shirts/jackets and had Kiss facepaint...I was Paul Stanley.

I bring my kids, but ive never been interested in dressing up

Never. Even as an adult, I don't eat things from some people I know. Doesn't matter if they cooked it or baked it just for me.

8th grade was the last time I went. And I knew it would be my last time because I thought high schoolers were too old to do it. Which made me really enjoy it.

Me and my best buddy just happened to run across two hot girls from school that we knew, so we just ended up going from house to house together. Which was fun for me, but amazing for my buddy because he was really bad with girls. I mean we both were but he was worse.

In hindsight we could've probably made out with them. They were giving off vibes. But of course we were both too dumb to pick up on them.

Interesting side note, one of them grew up to be an accessory to murder.
Bad girls, bad girls, whatcha gonna do?

21 in sherdog years. Took my kid last week.

11 by 12 it would have been too weird I think I had pubes by 12.

I never went on that most stupid thing ever specialy for adults to have costumes that portrait them something they are not

Maybe 11 or 12 years ago. We were living in Florida and the weahter was still nice around Halloween. When we moved to the mid-west, I was to old and it was to cold for me to trick or treat.

Back