How old were you

I'm not sure but I used to come to Sherdog many years ago to watch the UFC weigh ins when Sherdog was allowed to film & post them

Trying to bring out the boomers I like it
Never realized how many of them we got here.... Jkin
1-1411261Z921.jpg

Late 30`s when I finally "signed up " in 2018. I finally decided after weekly forums & subfigher went down.

I was lurking on sherdog 15-20 years before I ever signed up

20ish, I lurked watchingf fighter highlights in the fight Finder for a couple of years

I had to listen to that on Paltalk lol
funny story

there was one guy active on these boards and creator of croatian mma chanell on paltalk with a nick fortunal ..he was in charge of some cro cop merch at the time..

he later became known in croatia as a thief dad who made false charitys for autistic kids and maybe stole half a milion of dollars

I first joined about 2009-10. I was 22-23 then. Banned a couple times since then, been a good boy since 2016 though. Actually i fucked off for a few years and just came back a month or two ago.

Anyone know what happened to grinderman? used to like that dude.
There was a period where people would get banned for no reason. Mods on power trips. Glad that's changed.

It was 2002-2003 sometime so 23-24 years old. 42 currently.

Had an account for I'm guessing 2-3 years before this one that I managed to loose the password to so around age 26-7.

same as you except I didn’t make an acc till years later

first fight I ever saw was Wandy vs Chuck

Back