How out of shape is DC?

Not sure how the point flew over your head but I was glad to dumb it down for you. I also dont care how much he weighs as long as he is making weight at HW and performs which he does. He is a man and I am sure he knows eating unhealthy is not good for him but if he likes the food he eats let him eat.

I actually think its my point that flew over your head, because your conflating his physical performance at HW with his physical health.

I appreciate you dumbing it down for me, and you did a good job of that. As you astutely noted DC is a man and has demonstrated the ability to make 265, but as others have noted there are lots of guys in his division also able to make weight without being able to classified as morbidly obese.

As an adult man, who has been paid millions of dollars over the course of his career based on his athletic performance, you would think he would take the necessary steps to prolong that career; which would include getting into good physical shape which he currently is not.

Unlike Cormier, many morbidly obese people do not know they are 'eating unhealthy' or at the very least do not know how to eat healthy due to a variety of socioeconomic factors. Cormier, as a former olympian and millionaire, does not fall into this population and as I stated originally appears to be too lazy to get in better shape.

I actually think its my point that flew over your head, because your conflating his physical performance at HW with his physical health.

I appreciate you dumbing it down for me, and you did a good job of that. As you astutely noted DC is a man and has demonstrated the ability to make 265, but as others have noted there are lots of guys in his division also able to make weight without being able to classified as morbidly obese.

As an adult man, who has been paid millions of dollars over the course of his career based on his athletic performance, you would think he would take the necessary steps to prolong that career; which would include getting into good physical shape which he currently is not.

Unlike Cormier, many morbidly obese people do not know they are 'eating unhealthy' or at the very least do not know how to eat healthy due to a variety of socioeconomic factors. Cormier, as a former olympian and millionaire, does not fall into this population and as I stated originally appears to be too lazy to get in better shape.

All I am saying is that he is a top 2 or 3 LHW or HW so it really doesnt matter if he fights at LHW or HW. He is also 41 and still fighting at a level, how long do you think maintaining a better would prolong his fighting career? I am saying this not cause I dont think he shouldnt eat healthier but because it is his life and he should live it like he wants it. He has earned it.

There's nothing wrong with DC's body or being a fat fighter. He's not out of shape he just wants to carry weight for the extra strength and striking power.

does the guy not have a kitchen or home gym? i understand AKA is closed and probably has been for > 1 month, but jesus man

go for a jog, count your calories, etc.. you're a professional athlete ffs

There's nothing wrong with DC's body or being a fat fighter. He's not out of shape he just wants to carry weight for the extra strength and striking power.

he looks significantly fatter than usual, like he couldn't even make the heavyweight limit without leaning on the biggest towel in the world

The guy's already won belts in two different weight classes and made over $6 million in disclosed fight pay. I'd be chilling out and eating whatever I want at that point too.

DC used to wrestle at 184lbs... The guy can fucken fight at Middlweight, he just refuses to put in the extra effort of weight cutting. He claims it is hard to do, but the cunt eats unhealthy for most of his fights and thinks cutting water weight will be enough.

That's why the bullshit with towelgate happened.

Nah its because he likes to eat. He looked much faster and more crisp at LHW than he has the last few HW fights where he looks like a slob

Back