how salty will cyborg fans be

Nunes can possibly win but cute little statement u got there. Cyborg isn’t scared lol. Cute guess tho.

there was a reason cris waited so long to sign and fight her cause after ufc 222 she was always looking for other can fights and when the ufc wouldnt give in to her again she had no choice but to sign the ufc 232 deal

i be glad when she is bellator problem crying about not fighting so often. in 2018 there was only 1 fight from julie budd who there champ.

there was a reason cris waited so long to sign and fight her cause after ufc 222 she was always looking for other can fights and when the ufc wouldnt give in to her again she had no choice but to sign the ufc 232 deal

i be glad when she is bellator problem crying about not fighting so often. in 2018 there was only 1 fight from julie budd who there champ.
Ur opinion. But trust me, she isn’t scared lol. Idk y but did u start watching ufc because of Conor?

when nunes beats her becomes the double champs and send cris crying to bellator so she can keep crushing cans.

there was a reason cris didn't want to fight her from the start, it cause cris knows nunes will beat her.

Cyborg beat Holly....holly is a can?
Please delete your post.

Ur opinion. But trust me, she isn’t scared lol. Idk y but did u start watching ufc because of Conor?

ive been a fan of mma since rampage vs hendo and went to my first event in person at ufc 92.

there was a reason cris picked to not fight ronda as well.

The collective average IQ in this thread is solidly in the two digit range. Never change, Heavies.

ive been a fan of mma since rampage vs hendo and went to my first event in person at ufc 92.

there was a reason cris picked to not fight ronda as well.
Wait what? Lol. I think your trolling at this point. Ronda ducked cyborg.

Wait what? Lol. I think your trolling at this point. Ronda ducked cyborg.

nope tito said he had a contract signed once for at 1335 and cris said no.

cris picked to walk around at 185 pounds

cris picked to those cans that invicta had to offer while being paid bye zuffa.

cris can be paid ufc money and not risk her record which is all she cares about.

nope tito said he had a contract signed once for at 1335 and cris said no.

cris picked to walk around at 185 pounds

cris picked to those cans that invicta had to offer while being paid bye zuffa.

cris can be paid ufc money and not risk her record which is all she cares about.
We’ll just see Saturday night if cyborg gets her ass whooped or not.

you never said what makes you the expert.

when you did start to follow and enjoy combat sports and yes i can a casual when it comes to kickboxing and mt.

you really should be yelling at the jon jones and conor fan boys,.

You're a casual who don't know what you're watching as proven by what you post.

Nunes can possibly win but cute little statement u got there. Cyborg isn’t scared lol. Cute guess tho.

Leave him alone, he's just a casual at this. Ok, I guess he is kinda cute, like a fat kid on a bouncy castle trying to fit in.

i would be surprised, especially because amanda nunes struggled against the 125 champ.

but cyborg looks like shit in her latest training footage. she looks old, shrunken, and frail.

You're a casual who don't know what you're watching as proven by what you post.

i didnt know being on team nunes made me a casual. was i a casual when i watch her vs ronda 2 or back when nunes fought tate or when she lost to cat or when she lost with invicta.

when will you tell me how your the expert on my life.

ive been watching the ufc for 20 years and went to my first even in person at ufc 92.

just cause im not a black belt doesnt mean i dont understand

you ever said what made you the expert. why dont you yell at all the conor nut huggers.

i didnt know being on team nunes made me a casual. was i a casual when i watch her vs ronda 2 or back when nunes fought tate or when she lost to cat or when she lost with invicta.

when will you tell me how your the expert on my life.

ive been watching the ufc for 20 years and went to my first even in person at ufc 92.

just cause im not a black belt doesnt mean i dont understand

you ever said what made you the expert. why dont you yell at all the conor nut huggers.

why?

Back