How was Yoel Romero/Borrachina a robbery?

Costa won, deal with it. And it's a good thing too, he's the better prospect going forward for MW. Romero is getting old, and always gassing, looking for extra breaks. Admittedly I was impressed with his cardio tonight moreso than in recent fights, even though he did typical Romero in trying to stall for breaks. But, he was much more active the whole 3 rounds than he normally is.

Costa vs Whittaker/Adesanya winner is much more appealing to me.

It’s all clear now, we are good my friend, you don’t speak English well. It’s all very clear now. I assume reading comprehension is most likely severely lacking as well. Have a great night bud, good night of fights and big night for the sport!

Again...You tell yourself whatever it takes....

None of it escapes the fact you ARE retarded.

Yoel has a very judge-unfriendly style. He tends to wait back and counter opponents coming in with crazy power, as well as relying on an iron chin even if he gets hit. He's very hittable, just borderline impossible to finish at the same time.

Whenever I watch a Yoel fight, it always seems like he's getting beaten up/pushed back for a majority of it before he suddenly wins by violent murder.

Just my opinion, but he needs to use his power to set up takedowns, because opponents almost always put their hands up when he swings. He's too in love with the highlight reels. If he didn't have that power in his back pocket, I think some of his fights would have gone differently.

After he got away with his stool bullshit vs. Kennedy, he gets no sympathy.
That was not his fault. The referee told him to sit there and wait for the cutman to wipe out the too much vaseline. And the fighter who cheated was Kennedy, who not only threw a punch after the bell, but also illegally grabbed Romero's glove.

Yoel has a very judge-unfriendly style. He tends to wait back and counter opponents coming in with crazy power, as well as relying on an iron chin even if he gets hit. He's very hittable, just borderline impossible to finish at the same time.

Whenever I watch a Yoel fight, it always seems like he's getting beaten up/pushed back for a majority of it before he suddenly wins by violent murder.

Just my opinion, but he needs to use his power to set up takedowns, because opponents almost always put their hands up when he swings. He's too in love with the highlight reels. If he didn't have that power in his back pocket, I think some of his fights would have gone differently.
Yes, Romero's style, defence and counterattack, makes him look passive. But there is another thing: I have never understood how judges score a fight. Sometimes aggression is more important, sometimes the number of strikes is more important, and sometimes effect of srikes is more important. How does everything reflect in a 10-point system?

The judges are kind of useless.

I don't think "octagon control" should be a factor, at all. Judges aren't aware that a fighter moving backwards on purpose is different than a fighter being cut off and forced backwards.
True but moving forward usually involves higher risk. Therefore you are rewarded by judges for that.

I'm fan if both of these Natty Boyz .

That being said, I rhoutho Costa won. The fight was very close but I thought Costa outworked Romero in the first two rounds.

That being said, that fight was amazing. Fuck anybody who disses Costa for "not beating anybody."

Anybody with half a brain can tell he's a fucking wrecking ball.

I was really surprised when the crowd was booing. I was even more surprised reading that 3 of sherdogs PBP round scoring guys gave the fight to Yoel. Myself, and everyone watching where I was, scored it a very obvious 2 rounds to 1 in favor of Costa.

Anybody know what the commentary was like? We didn't have it on and we all know how Rogan blowing a load for 1 fighter can sway the at home crowd ... and the in arena crowd likely doesn't have the view that the PPV does.

Either way, completely surprised people even think the outcome was controversial at all. Was it just that random stat graphic that they put on the screen? My friends and I were like 'Wtf were they counting as strikes? Did they count those weird back hand fist bump things as strikes?'

True but moving forward usually involves higher risk. Therefore you are rewarded by judges for that.

The "higher risk" is only in context of your opponent. We can't expect the judges to be doing scouting reports.

You guys are like mesmerized by Yoel and all his antics in ring and out so its not surprising

Half the media scoring gave it to Costa and more than half fan scoring had it for him as well.

You obviously have never been in a fight.

What?

There are guys who aren't good at countering or fighting backwards.

What does that have to do with my personal experience?

What?

There are guys who aren't good at countering or fighting backwards.

What does that have to do with my personal experience?

Judges can see who is taking more risk. It's not rocket science.

I think he plays that Rope A Dope and tongue sticking thing too much. Even though he doesn't get hit clean, the judges really don't see this in the cage. The cage is big and unfriendly to the audience. When you go to the events, you see people watching the big screen in there when their seats are on the floor.

Back