How would Machida Vs Cormier go?

piss and chicken don't match well.

Prime Machida could win a decision as he was very hard to take down and a much better striker, today DC mauls him.

n2e8o5.jpg

Rumble got decent TDD, It's just DC is too good of a wrestler.

Here's what's going to happen, even if DC can't taken Romero down, he will constantly grind him against the cage. Romero will gas out after rounds 2, then DC proceed to take him down and TKO or submit him.
Since you're clueless:

Romero doesn't have a bad gas tank. He has 6 finishes in the UFC, and all of them have come in the 3rd round

<36>

You're right......Cormier briefly winced with pain after taking a direct shot to the liver from the GOAT

Machida would smash Cormier. I mean look how he took out CB Dolloway.

Machida > Anderson silva by miles.

Why ask a question and then reject every time someone gives you and answer? Why no just boldly make a statement and see if we agree or challenge?

U should take a break from sherdog

Cormier kills him

One guy runs thru damn near everyone hes fought at LHW and HW. The other guy struggles with MWs

Machida would have to learn to embrace the grind

Cormier would dominate him and control him on the ground. It would be a boring fight I reckon

DC should br considered an underdog only to Jones. He absolutely wrecks Machida.

Lol prime machida is too fast and hard to take down.machida wins by outstriking dc.did u guys forget how prime machida fights back then? If this question was asked 7 years ago i am absolutley sure many of u would pick machida.machida might even tko him

Prime Machida coasts to a UD, today he would get folded like a lawn chair.

The idea that Cormier couldn't take down Machida 7 years ago is laughable. I still don't understand how Cormier has been fighting this long and people still don't understand that he is in a league of his own with wrestling. There's Cormier wrestling in MMA, GSP is great at it too, and then there's everyone else. Cejudo has the credentials outside MMA but TBO I've only seen his MM fight and he was neutralized.

Jones is the only person to ever neutralize Cormier's wrestling. Jones himself is a great wrestler but let's be honest if he and Cormier are same length Cormier tosses him like a ragdoll. Jones greatest wrestling strength is his length and he knows how to use it very well to his advantage.

Machida would win.

The idea that Cormier couldn't take down Machida 7 years ago is laughable. I still don't understand how Cormier has been fighting this long and people still don't understand that he is in a league of his own with wrestling. There's Cormier wrestling in MMA, GSP is great at it too, and then there's everyone else. Cejudo has the credentials outside MMA but TBO I've only seen his MM fight and he was neutralized.

Jones is the only person to ever neutralize Cormier's wrestling. Jones himself is a great wrestler but let's be honest if he and Cormier are same length Cormier tosses him like a ragdoll. Jones greatest wrestling strength is his length and he knows how to use it very well to his advantage.

Styles make fights, machida would have beat him when he was a Lhw imo by decision.

Back