How would you improve PFL next season?

No, I was more asking. I am not sure what happened between Bellator and BAMMA.
Their relationship went south Brother. Not sure who’s fault was. But that’s the danger of co promoting. That’s why I used the example. I respect your opinion but business wise is not an easy thing to do. That’s my point my friend

Rizin is building their own fighters. They have Tenshin, Horiguchi, Jiri, Cro Cop, Manel Kape, Cruickshank, Tokov, Gustavo, Yachi, Asakura, Motoya, King Reina Miura, Nakai, Murata,........., to name some.
Three of the first four you named were name fighters before Rizin. Cruikshank is a UFC veteran.KING Reina was making a name for herself already. Rin Nakai is another UFC vet and a long time veteran who was known even before the UFC.

t least you didn't try to name RENA I guess, lmao.

Three of the first four you named were name fighters before Rizin. Cruikshank is a UFC veteran.KING Reina was making a name for herself already. Rin Nakai is another UFC vet and a long time veteran who was known even before the UFC.

t least you didn't try to name RENA I guess, lmao.

Building up their own roster and fighters I meant.

Their relationship went south Brother. Not sure who’s fault was. But that’s the danger of co promoting. That’s why I used the example. I respect your opinion but business wise is not an easy thing to do. That’s my point my friend

Yeah, I know it is not easy. It is doable though and as a fan, I really like seeing it when it happens.

Considering pretty much every major org save UFC and Pride (and maybe a something like KSW) has lost big money and gone bankrupt, investing in an MMA promotion sure isn't an inexpensive way to generate profit. In fact, it's a damn bad one, precedence being what it is. Smart people would invest elsewhere.
Tony Robbins, Kevin Hart, the owner of the Washington Capitals a
Considering pretty much every major org save UFC and Pride (and maybe a something like KSW) has lost big money and gone bankrupt, investing in an MMA promotion sure isn't an inexpensive way to generate profit. In fact, it's a damn bad one, precedence being what it is. Smart people would invest elsewhere.
Considering Tony Robbins and Kevin Hart and the owner of the Washington Capitals and the owner of MGM and others are multi-millionaires, I will believe their business savvy over yours europe1

Tony Robbins, Kevin Hart, the owner of the Washington Capitals a

Considering Tony Robbins and Kevin Hart and the owner of the Washington Capitals and the owner of MGM and others are multi-millionaires, I will believe their business savvy over yours europe1
Those guys don’t have flawless business records, and they also have “fuck you” money, which allows them to afford a bad investment sometimes.

PFL should at least work with Rizin. Send their BW tournament champ over to take on Horiguchi, for instance. Need more of this in MMA. We get some but not enough.
Thing is, PFL is just bad at promoting their fighters and brand. Abubakar Nurmagomedov fought weeks after the whole Khabib/McGregor incident and was directly involved in that. PFL should have went the Bellator route and promoted the shit out of that.

I was surprised OG WSOF didn't send a fighter to any of the RIZIN GPs considering how Sefo & friends are on good terms with Sakakibara. It's just plain weird.
This is unlikely to work with casuals, which is what they need to attract in the first place.
With the Mayweather/Tenshin announcement, this could change.
If the PFL is smart, they will try their damn hardest to send one of their best fighters in a PFL uniform to that Mayweather card on NYE. Even if it's someone who got eliminated in the tournaments. Someone with a fan-friendly style like Tiller, Rama, or Bezerra.

If there's a combat sports athlete that casuals in the United States will recognize, it's Floyd Mayweather. Anyways, I doubt the PFL will capitalize.

Those guys don’t have flawless business records, and they also have “fuck you” money, which allows them to afford a bad investment sometimes.
I'd still rather let them do them instead of listening to a bunch naysayers or skeptics on Sherdog forum page.

Fewer fighters, but bigger names would be good. I don't care about watching shitty guys.

Create a division nobody else has.
That seems to be what they're trying to do with the women's LW division, but good luck filling that. They should just make it an open or HW (146+) division, maybe to 200 or less pounds.

Back