Howard Stern: biggest sell out celebrity in history?

i still watch his old clips, as they're still great to this day. he just became old, and didn't want to be the raunchy guy he used to be anymore. he changed, but his fans didn't, and that's the reason why his former fans don't like him anymore. if i were them, i'd suggest listening to the old stern, and appreciating those times. he's no longer for his former fans.

He is such a lil bitch

I put him and Rage against the machine in the same category. Fucking rage went from, fuck you I won’t do what you tell me, to, fuck you, do what the government tells ya.

Spineless fucks

He changed. That’s life, so I won’t judge him harshly in that. What does grind my gears is trying to criticize and goal-tend others and make it hard for those to follow what he did. He got his nut, and now doesn’t like anyone to get successful in ways he did himself. That’s some lame ass shit imo

Howard Stern was playing a character in the 90's now he's his regular boring self.

I just find it weird how there is this cluster of 90'/2000's celebrities, who have so much shit in their past that they could be cancelled in a heartbeat, who also conveniently play these ultra woke caricatures today. Like they're being watched, or something.

I mean shit, Colbert tried to make Jon Stewart, his longtime colleague and friend, look like a kook on his show, for suggesting that the COVID-19 virus came from a lab in Wuhan, which just seems like common sense to most rational people. Colbert was visibly nervous during that segment, and tried so very hard to steer the conversation away from those "crazy claims". There's no way he was genuinely concerned about what Stewart was saying. He was getting yelled at through his ear piece, to shut him up.
If there was an outbreak of chocolately goodness near Hershey, PA…

Rewatching the Newsweek clip of that was great, because it actually documented screenshots of people crying on Twitter and framed it as a right wing conspiracy. So, in the future when people on the left rewrite history and say “everybody knew that lab was probably involved” and you have nothing else to go on besides “I was there and you’re wrong” you have that video to document it.

He is such a lil bitch

I put him and Rage against the machine in the same category. Fucking rage went from, fuck you I won’t do what you tell me, to, fuck you, do what the government tells ya.

Spineless fucks
Could it perhaps be that it was your own politics which changed?

The Sirius years when Artie was on the show were the best…it’s like Artie kept him somewhat honest and called him out on shit. after he left Howard became a super liberal douche,

This. If you took footage of Howard today and went back in time 20 years and showed it to him he would kill himself immediately. Ive never seen someone go from being completely anti establishment to completely deep state cuck as much as Howard Stern. Jimmy Kimmel is a close second.

I think the celebrities who were praising a child rapist in front of the whole world are bigger sellouts.

Is he related to Stephen Dorf?

Also, I was never into Howard Stern’s show. If I want to jerk off, I’ll watch women ride a Sybian or any other number of things available since VHS tapes were invented. I don’t really need to hear some guy’s voice saying “Yeah. That’s hot,” over the whole thing.

But how is Howard Stern a sellout? Did he release the Black Album or something?

Actually, I think I know the answer to this, but I want someone ti explain exactly what it is.
Short version

Old Howard:
20231207_070448.jpg

Current Howard:
Screenshot_2023-12-07-15-24-15-94_680d03679600f7af0b4c700c6b270fe7.jpg

EDIT: This also pretty much sums up why he sucks so much now...

totally embarrassing

Holy shit. He's certainly a different guy off the air.

Nothing wrong with being a business leader, but I just never thought I'd hear that corporate bullshit from his mouth.

Short version

Old Howard:
View attachment 1015425

Current Howard:
View attachment 1015426
Yeah, so this is kind of the problem. I was never into pro wrestling either. I imagine there’s a ton of overlap between Howard Stern fans and pro wrestling fans.
I still don’t understand how he sold out. Does he or do the same bits where he has some wannabe actress cum in a sybian while he makes fun of a retarded guy to his face? Because that bit can’t be funny forever. So he has to change it up eventually.

Usually goes hand in hand. When you become a "modern liberal", comedy is an enemy, because it might offend one of their thousands of groups.

That said, I think Stern is just terrified of his past biting him in the ass, so he plays the game. He's not addicted to money, so much as he is the spotlight. He'd suck a dick on the air, if it meant life or death for his show.
Shit like this isn't really true. I'm 37 and have voted left in every state and federal election in Australia and I fucking love comedy, normally darker the better

Back