Huge Stipe fan, but he could lose against prime Fedor.

ruz0xv.gif

TRUTH%20HATE.jpg

Stipe KOed Verdoom who Fedor got subbed by . Both finished Hunto . Fedor and Stipe both KOed AA . Stipe got KOed by Struve , Fedor beat Semmy Schilt . Stipe beat Ngannou , Fedor KOed Rogers (same thing) . Looks pretty even to me .

So when did your symptoms start?

Should I post gifs of every fight Fedor got destroyed as an answer to you? Because it's been quite a few so it would take quite a while.

Retards post deserve retards responses.

I will not debate with a guy who said " Stipe beat any version of Fedor, one sided beatdown, TS is an idiot, derp derp"

Retards post deserve retards responses.

I will not debate with a guy who said " Stipe beat any version of Fedor, one sided beatdown, TS is an idiot, derp derp"

I'm glad you realize your response was retarded.

But who said I want to debate you?

I think stipe beats any version of Fedor. And it could very well be one sided. If Fedor fails to get a takedown, he gets badly beaten on the feet.

TS is a troll, not an idiot ;)

You know the funnest thing about speculation is you get to assume whatever you want in any given situation, and until it happens, no one can prove you wrong.

You know the funny thing about proof is that it is used by idiots without logic and vision to deny the obvious.

And in the here and now, Stipe will probably win vs a LHW and get even more overrated.

I would point out that Reem dropped Stipe with aruebly Fedor's favourite punch, stepping into a big hook.

It was a different time and though Fedor was ahead of it during his reign Stipe would beat him even when he was at his peak I think

I disagree. Stipe beats Fedor. Stipe's boxing is much better and his wrestling is good enough to null Fedor.

And in the here and now, Stipe will probably win vs a LHW and get even more overrated.
Lmao ... cormier himself would've had great chances against a prime Fedor, but here you are, already downplaying Stipe's potential win.

I would point out that Reem dropped Stipe with aruebly Fedor's favourite punch, stepping into a big hook.
It was a straight left, not a hook. And Overeem set it up well, but it still wasn't enough and he got dominated standing the rest of the fight.

Also worth noting that Overeem is a better striker and much larger than Fedor

You know the funny thing about proof is that it is used by idiots without logic and vision to deny the obvious.

Okay? Not sure how that has any baring on the point I made though. Take your political agenda somewhere else dweeb.

Yeah, but there will be the same old posters discrediting Fedor like in any other thread like this. That being said, people who actually believe Prime Fedor couldn't beat Stipe are either casuals or blind haters.

Fedor in his prime is hands down the best HW fighter of all time and it isn't close. I honestly think Stipe loses to prime Nog and Cro Cop more than he beats them.

anyone could lose against anybody on any given time.

sthap these threads.

A surprising number of your posts follow the structure: Huge fan of X, but Y.

This thread is right, of course, but it's a banal point.

Also worth noting that Overeem is a better striker and much larger than Fedor

Sort of between the two throw like a hook but landing fairly straight, again very similar to what Fedor threw back in the day, Reem didn't set it up at all though, Stipe walked right into it.

Standing that would be the issue for me, Stipe obviously has a lot of finishing ability himself but he's always looked hittable standing. Guys like Reem, Werdum and JDS all shows glaring defencive weaknesses standing vs Stipe recently for me.

I don't just think Fedor but guys like Crocop, Sergei and Aleks as well would be bigger tests for him than any of those three.

Last edited:
That is Ok. Some guys always have a lot of faith in the current champ. We hear it about Whittaker And Stipe And TJ And Khabib. Greatest ever, going to stay champ for a long time... until they lose And some new guy is the greatest.

A surprising number of your posts follow the structure: Huge fan of X, but Y.

This thread is right, of course, but it's a banal point.

otherwise they think Im a hater
<Y2JSmirk>

At this point, Brendan Schaub would starch Fedor.

/thread

Ok?

He could also lose to prime Cain, jds as well.

Those are all close fights

Back