Crime Hunter Biden pleading guilty to 3 federal charges

All this overdrive for Hunter by Conservative media must mean Trump is really fucked in his 4 cases and 91 counts.
Hunter is getting wall to wall coverage for being a fuck up. Still nothing to tie it to Ole Man Biden though.
I guess you got to keep the base distracted.
Blind. His fathers cronies tried to influence his prosecution and it fell apart under scrutiny: yeah man totally nothing to do with who his father is.

So he controls them enough to get hunter a sweetheart deal but he cant control them enough to make it happen?
{<huh}
The judge on national tv picking apart the sweet heart deal…. Sealed the deal. I know you haven’t paid attention but your lack of awareness won’t fly here.

I’m sure those irs agents, under oath, were all lying about how they were blocked from doing their job.

The judge on national tv picking apart the sweet heart deal…. Sealed the deal. I know you haven’t paid attention but your lack of awareness won’t fly here.

I’m sure those irs agents, under oath, were all lying about how they were blocked from doing their job.
So is he still controlling the doj here when they charged him?

First time a sitting presidents son has been indicted.

trump got impeached twice, Biden is facing one now. America not trending in a good direction.

Do you want to bet on whether Biden will be impeached?

I think "having a son who once lied about whether he does drugs on a gun form" is not an impeachable offense to most people.
The mere fact he is in the process of being impeached is shameful for me.

It of course might not be for you, cause you have a lower standard for the nations leadership.

PS: Joe isn’t being impeached on his criminal artist sons gun possession it’s about his corruption and monies received

The mere fact he is in the process of being impeached is shameful for me.

It of course might not be for you, cause you have a lower standard for the nations leadership.

PS: Joe isn’t being impeached on his criminal artist sons gun possession it’s about his corruption and monies received

I agree that it's shameful what the GOP has become. There was no monies received, of course, and he won't be impeached.

Does public pressure not mean anything to you? The judge didn’t let the prosecutors deal go through.
More like congressional pressure, and it’s kind of bizarre.
For the record, I don’t care a whole lot what happens to Hunter, and I don’t think many other liberals do either. I do think the amount congressional interest in Weiss’s investigation—which has gone on for five years now, FFS—is pretty odd.

The plea deal was fine, and probably should’ve been allowed to go through. But whatevs…Hunter will go through the legal system and it’ll be whatever it’ll be.

Does public pressure not mean anything to you? The judge didn’t let the prosecutors deal go through.

The likely outcome here is Hunter Biden's case is going to get the recent precedents in state courts that drug use alone shouldn't be sufficient reason for the government to deprive you of your 2nd amendment rights elevated to the Federal level.

Back